gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975644 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 04, 2024, 11:02 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Stongest parts on market????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Stongest parts on market????  (Read 1304 times)

2020mad

Stongest parts on market????
« on: November 18, 2005, 12:18 PM »
I am thinking of putting a bike together for a bit of serious ramp learning in new year. So falling off and bailing aplenty, and added that by after all christmas drinking and eating i will be 18 stone again. I want to put together a strong build. any help on what is a strong frame/fork set up? wheels, cranks etc would be a great help. p.s not got pots of cash so don't really want to break bend bits first time out. thanks.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: Stongest parts on market????
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2005, 01:40 PM »
all the half decent modern bikes will stand up to as much abuse as you can throw at them.

darkslider

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2005, 01:44 PM »
Seems to be LOL for Saint cranks and the new gen Skyway Tuff wheels (not the green ones) ;D

theRuler

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2005, 02:16 PM »
all the half decent modern bikes will stand up to as much abuse as you can throw at them.

very true

so long as you havent got a mild steel 1 pc crank, or a "BMX CHROME" you should be ok.

buy one of the newschool bikes that pops up for sale on here.
that one weston was selling for 40 quid would be a good base.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Stongest parts on market????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx