gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 06:02 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  green ta
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: green ta  (Read 1516 times)

Offline CD17

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: green ta
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2007, 12:52 AM »

I did have some Tioga Drop out savers, anyone remember them, they were like these ones only a bit smaller & made from steel, with little lines along them. Anyone remember them  ??? or got some  ???

Are they the ones that never stayed straight with the dropout slot and ended up at all kinds of angles when you tightened the wheelnut up? I never saw the point. What was wrong with a nice big round washer?

I remember you had to bend them backwards before fitting them, they did save the dropouts.

But got to admit these big alloy ones do look a bit $hit  :(

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2007, 11:34 AM »
Do it green, Fukc conforming, do it how you want it, I would love to see a green un  :daumenhoch:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2007, 11:49 AM »
Do it green, Fukc conforming, do it how you want it, I would love to see a green un  :daumenhoch:

Bravo that man  :4_17_5: You can do great things with bikes, a green one would be  :smitten: the blue one is  :smitten: and blowing my own trumpet
my Pink one was  :smitten: there will always be identi-kit bikes. Go for it  :daumenhoch:

Paul :Great_Britain:

andrewthomas197

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2007, 12:26 AM »
White all day long......

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  green ta

gfxgfx
gfx gfx