gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975645 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6349 Members - Latest Member: Kev667 July 07, 2024, 12:49 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Mission Valley Park with Mike Spinner and Justin Kosman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Mission Valley Park with Mike Spinner and Justin Kosman  (Read 709 times)

fuzzynod

Mission Valley Park with Mike Spinner and Justin Kosman
« on: August 20, 2007, 11:07 PM »
Some pretty awesome riding  :4_17_5:

/>

Jazzchimp

Re: Mission Valley Park with Mike Spinner and Justin Kosman
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 11:33 PM »
awesome, and how good does that track sound with it

andy619

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 09:13 PM »
Thats the park I ride at now.  The park now is called Clairemont skatepark.  They have cleared out the old half-pipe and are going to build a proper mini-ramp section for the bmxers.  The new half-pipe is a monster, x-games ramp 13ft high and probably 70 ft wide.  I'm riding there again this Sunday. :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 09:17 PM »
JAMMY BUGGER ANDY   ;)
hows the new school bike andy

andy619

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 09:27 PM »
The bike is ok, stripped the stem on the first day, crashed a lot.  I've got a gt stem now, so at least I know my bars won't move on me anymore.  I've ridden the bike in that park three times now and at least the feel of the bike is better, the bars felt way too narrow and low the first time I rode it.  Hopefully this Sunday I can get more comfortable and remove the self-imposed 3 foot ceiling on my airs (quarter-pipe only).  I'm going to need a lot more roll-time on the half-pipe just to get to three feet :LolLolLolLol:

andy619

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 09:32 PM »
I'll bring a camera, but I don't think there will be pictures taken.  History tells me that I do really stupid things that I really have no business trying when cameras are around. :uglystupid2:  Besides I ride like crap still, maybe in a couple of weeks I will be doing something worth taking a picture of.

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 09:35 PM »
andy slide a set of new xlt slam bars on or bsd bars and it will feel more normal    ;)
pics asap bruv.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Videos  |  Mission Valley Park with Mike Spinner and Justin Kosman

gfxgfx
gfx gfx