gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 07:06 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  HERSDEN UPDATE
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HERSDEN UPDATE  (Read 2694 times)

TK The Mic

HERSDEN UPDATE
« on: August 28, 2007, 11:04 PM »
OK then, just to let everyone know about the OS Shootout meet in 2 and a bit weeks time.

PRE REGISTRATION
another reminder to all O/S riders that pre reg closes at 7.30 on Saturday 15 Sept. All riders can pre reg by sending me a pm.

REGISTRATION ON THE DAY
all riders are reminded, that due to congestion for car parking for football, that registration for this meeting will closeat 1.30pm.

RAFFLE
Tickets will be on sale throughout the day until the finals have finished, draw will take place as part of the presentation. Anybody wishing to donate a prize is more than welcome to do so.

POSTERS & FLYERS
These can be obtained by down loading them from the Hersden poster thread, Ratty and some of the other tango army have loads to dish out to various people. I'm sending some up to Peckham this week and Brixton got a handful at the BRITS.

TK

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
Re: HERSDEN UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 11:07 PM »
This will be a sweet end to the summer, I hope the OSS turn out in force, British numbers 2,4,6,7,12 will be there to kick ass, except Zippy cos its his ass we wanna kick >:D

I am looking forward to this meet, Hersden is the nuts
A long time ago, in a land far away!

TK The Mic

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 11:19 PM »
Just checked the entry list and we have 13 riders so far, 20 short of our April meeting, so in the words of a drunken Delia Smith....

"WHERE ARE YOU........ LETS BE HAVING YOU" :tickedoff:

TK THE MIC

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 10:07 AM »
This will be a sweet end to the summer, I hope the OSS turn out in force, British numbers 2,4,6,7,12 will be there to kick ass, except Zippy cos its his ass we wanna kick >:D

This is going to be the closest race of the year I reckon and I'm looking forward to it so much. There are going to be some quick riders like Ratty, and the rest of the OSSS. Then there are going to be the real quick boys like Darren, Chris and last years champion, Phil.

DJV1980

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 01:07 PM »
thats nice of you zippy thanks mate your not that slow ether.  :2gunsfiring_v1: :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 01:34 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2007, 06:17 PM »
I'll be there you wonkers  :daumenhoch:

bmx-796

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 10:39 AM »
me to :daumenhoch:

DR VINOAH

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 11:07 PM »
yeah n save a space for me to 8)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 11:12 PM »
 :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 07:09 PM »
OK so who's on the entry list Tony??  Will I be allowed to ride a full suspension mountain bike in Old School or is it only OK if I don't win??   >:D Can I put a ringer out on my bike if I'm feeling too knackered again??  What's the situation regarding parking as I'd heard the bladder-kickers have been promoted up their league and are required to have hard-standing parking for visitors.  If that translates into parking on the roadway round by the Youth Club hall then where will we be parking??  Any chance of accessing the lower field??  Humps

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 08:39 PM »
Put me down for a roll around, just hopefully not on the floor this time making stange noises :uglystupid2:

bmx-796

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 10:13 PM »
can we see the list of names

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 07:27 PM »
I'm thinking about putting one of my boys out on the Hawk (1" threaded with caliper brake) to bolster the numbers a bit.  Anyone going to complain about that??  It's an Expert on 165mm cranks with 1.3/8th tyres and really lightweight so James would be the obvious rider choice.  Humps

TK The Mic

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 10:31 PM »
The list of names is on another thread, just going to update it now. If I have missed anyone let me know.

Registration on the day will not close until 1.30pm due to possible congestion with the football.

TK

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 04:03 AM »
i might be able to make it, have to see what time i get home from work.

spillers#1

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:43 AM »
Possibility my bro could be dragging he's ass to hersden so be gentle with him  :coolsmiley:

He is building up his old skyway,he hasn't ridden it since he was 16 so he's sh*tting it.  :LolLolLolLol:

xtremepervert

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 12:38 PM »
 :rant: :rant: Is that mad ' Bill Oddie ' lookalike character going to be doing the catering this time?

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 12:56 PM »
I hope he isn't going to be quite as red this time.

He should hopefully do more business as well.

Buckmore Bat

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 10:56 PM »
I'll be there. No 48

nishiki14

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 11:35 PM »

Dont forget No.18 :daumenhoch:

kastan

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 11:38 PM »
did u get beat by a bird at the Brits you faggott :Aresehole: :-*

Pro-tec

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2007, 06:18 PM »
I hope to make it but there is a chance I will be grazing knuckles on the old clunker (see avatar) in a frantic bid to get it on the road before the sun disappears for the rest of the year.

This rust eats money.

spillers#1

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2007, 06:20 PM »
Be there tim i've convinced me bro a magoo to race,jason finished building his skyway and it looks the nuts  :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 09:14 PM »
I hope to make it but there is a chance I will be grazing knuckles on the old clunker (see avatar) in a frantic bid to get it on the road before the sun disappears for the rest of the year.
Forget that rusty heap of yank tank Tim I think I have a plan.  You ride your Pro-Tec at Hersden and I'll get my nephew to finish off the old clunker at this years' Firecracker at Arena Essex in November as a favour.  Should last about half a lap before all your problems are solved; except maybe financial ones!!  >:D Humps

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  HERSDEN UPDATE

gfxgfx
gfx gfx