gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975654 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 08, 2024, 12:30 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kid shot dead by BMXer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kid shot dead by BMXer  (Read 1412 times)

Trev

Kid shot dead by BMXer
« on: August 22, 2007, 10:08 PM »
Boy, 11, is shot dead in car park 

An 11-year-boy has died after being shot in the head in the Croxteth area of Liverpool, police said.

The incident happened shortly after 1930 BST in the car park of the Fir Tree public house.

The boy was rushed to Alder Hey Hospital but police later confirmed that he had died.

Officers are at the scene and police are treating the shooting as a major incident.

Just seen on the news that it was a drive by style shooting but on a BMX.  :idiot2:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Kid shot dead by BMXer
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 10:10 PM »
i don't know what this country is coming too mate........it fooking saddens me it really does!

Trev

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 10:11 PM »
lawless Britain.... makes kids think they can do whatever they want...

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 10:13 PM »
i don't know what this country is coming too mate........it fooking saddens me it really does!

ditto ! very sad  :(

some kids don't have a childhood nowadays !
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 10:13 PM »
it's shocking Trev.....it really is!  

My lads just turned 12 and it really makes me think of the poor mum and dad of that lad!  :-\ :(

Superkav

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 10:33 PM »
Kids having kids = lawless young fookwits.

Offline Steve P

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 10:41 PM »
I'm totally lost for words ... what is this fooking country turning into  >:(

Steve

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 10:57 PM »
one things for sure,  he deffo was not a bmxer,  he was a thug on a bike,

brought up with out any respect for law or life,  that poor kid and his parents,

what the fook are they going through tonight,
For powder coating drop me a pm

Twinkle

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 11:11 PM »
Cant say anymore than what you've already said above really

Rest in Peace little man xxxx

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 11:47 PM »
It's because the government has allowed a "couldn't give a fcuk society" to develop and it didn't start with Tony Bliar; he just didn't stop it.  Hardly surprising that the migration numbers out of this country are so high; unfortunately the chav scum won't leave :2gunsfiring_v1:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline Philbert

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 12:10 AM »
every old git in this country is gonna think every person on a bmx is 'packin a piece' now!

thanks very much media!

and as above, R.I.P

kick303

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 12:15 AM »
my 14 year old step son was mugged last week by a 25 year old and 17 year old for £6 then we took him to casualty for a fractured nose after they nutted him!!  :wtf:

got no sympathy for the lawless dole grabbing work dodging no brainers that seem to control every shady street in the UK right now!!

not one for tit for tat but they should put the killer of that kid away for ever!!

and bring back the stocks for every Chav numbnuts that thinks its ok to terrorise their neighbourhood!!

fuzzynod

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 12:21 AM »

got no sympathy for the lawless dole grabbing work dodging no brainers that seem to control every shady street in the UK right now!!

not one for tit for tat but they should put the killer of that kid away for ever!!

and bring back the stocks for every Chav numbnuts that thinks its ok to terrorise their neighbourhood!!

Totally agree poor little lad just having a kick around with his mates.

R.I.P Dude  :'( 

Trev

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 12:31 AM »
the problem is that there are too many do gooders who keep on protesting for human rights to everyone.  even criminals. criminals and chav scum don't deserve any rights. kids now know they are not going to get done for anything until they are 16. there are kids as young as 6 or 7 that go out assaulting and mugging people. they'll steal anything they want.  by the time they are sixteen, it is just a way of life for them. also you get a load of teenagers who try mugging people, who hit them back then you're the one who gets done.

the government says the prisions are full. cut out all the expenses of all their luxuries and use that money to build new ones.

my idea for prisons is to outsource it to somewhere like iraq. we seem to outsource everything else these days. none of the parole b0ll0cks. you get 10 years, you do ten years.  if you thought by doing something trivial like shoplifting was going to give you six months in iraq, you wouldn't take the risk.  same with joyriding. the crimes that the government think are too petty to worth bothering about.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 08:54 AM »
well said Trev.....they said on the radio this morning that they've arrested two youths for this, i wonder how many hours community service they get? 

what they need is a good beating then just put down!  they are no use to anyone....a complete waste of blood and guts!

kirk

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 01:06 PM »
They will get sent on Holiday for a month or two to Florida,

I f I had my way they would just get a little jab in the arm. but dont get me on my soapbox or this country would be empty.

sonic-1

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 06:49 PM »
all this sort of stuff realy worries me i have a son of 12 n some chav scum tryed to mug him for his bmx !!!! quite funny chav got punch in mouth n my lad rode off  ??? but with so many now carring blades n now guns iv told him to give em wot ever they want n i will replace wot ever he loses !!!!as i could never replace him

R.I.P

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 07:39 PM »
Kids having kids = lawless young fookwits.

that's what it is mate,no respect for anyone.

priv

se bikes

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 09:50 PM »
Kids today have NO respect at all, they aren't taught

spesh

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 10:04 PM »
christ ive got a five year old boy and it gives me the shivers just to think what could happen to him as he grows up
but one things for sure we,ve brought him up to know right from wrong,its all we can do.
i really feel for that boys family :'(

davemac1974

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 10:08 PM »
Just moved to Liverpool with my family for work, and this has happened about 5 miles away from me. The missus wouldn't even let my 5 year son go out on his bike in front of the house tonight. He was gutted as he's learned to ride without his stabilisers this week!  :'(

Saw the lads parents on the news earlier...I have no idea how they were keeping it together!

Offline WARDY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 11:34 PM »
 the schools need to be installed with discipline again.(which the so called do-gooders took away and are trying to slowly take away from parents) In my view this is where it stems from .The unruly (few )children cannot be touched or hardly punished and they know this and this "ill do want i and get away with it " attitude carries with them out of school and into later life because there are no deterants ,just slapped wrists.Im a self employed builder and have worked for a few school teachers and they have said they fear saying anthing to these unruly kids, not fear of the kid , but fear of being dragged in front of the headmaster incase they have said something a bit to strong and risk losing their jobs(do- gooders again)If the same rules applied then as they do today half of my secondary school teachers would be in the nick,but this never harmed anyone just instilled manners and respect for other people.You work hard and live your life as a good citizen and you just get trod on and not looked after by the government because  they dont seem to be doing much about it, its getting worse.Ill leave you with an example of criminals being looked after.Year ago 2 am knock on door, police, some bstards had cloned my plate off  my old legacy turbo and done a robbery. police came into front room ,my english bull terrier was asleep on settee copper said i noticed there isnt a sign in your window about dog.if burgular broke in and was bitten i could b prosecuted 4 non warning-insane.thoughts with parents of this young ,pointless murder victim.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2007, 08:10 AM by wardy »

thesku11s

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2007, 01:30 PM »
the problem is that there are too many do gooders who keep on protesting for human rights to everyone.  even criminals. criminals and chav scum don't deserve any rights. kids now know they are not going to get done for anything until they are 16. there are kids as young as 6 or 7 that go out assaulting and mugging people. they'll steal anything they want.  by the time they are sixteen, it is just a way of life for them. also you get a load of teenagers who try mugging people, who hit them back then you're the one who gets done.

the government says the prisions are full. cut out all the expenses of all their luxuries and use that money to build new ones.

my idea for prisons is to outsource it to somewhere like iraq. we seem to outsource everything else these days. none of the parole b0ll0cks. you get 10 years, you do ten years.  if you thought by doing something trivial like shoplifting was going to give you six months in iraq, you wouldn't take the risk.  same with joyriding. the crimes that the government think are too petty to worth bothering about.

The whole "do gooder" "improsenment doesnt work" thing is such a SCAM.

its like ethicWASHING

This country is in such a sorry state, if youve ever spoken to ANYONE that has been in prison you will know that they are ALL a bunch of CRIMINAL/Drug/Pimp run Doss houses with plasma tv's , xbox's , fun , games, drugs, phones & money for anyone gobby & violent enough to get it.

There is no room in the prisons because there isnt any REAL prisons in the whole bloody country.

repeated armed offenders get a slap on the wrist and killers an easy few months in the play pen.

its ssso bloody wrong.

This country is screaming out for cheap labour, we have to outsource our industries and close things down because they are no longer econimical.

I say get em all working down the mines,

sorting plastic recycling,

re-paving the crap cracked & chopped up pavements of the UK.

Scrub clean, repaint and clear junk out of every grotty area in the country.

Offline adenough

• 540 Air
  • Buzz Killington...
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2007, 03:41 PM »
well, as a nation, we cant touch kids, and they know it, i remember having the fear of god put in me for bullying a kid next door when i was bout 10, wow, never did it again, the strong arm of me dad sorted that one, very swift, effective, and didnt involve 2000 social workers!! ohhh, btw, me and the kid are still good mates, hes a brief, im an electrician :police:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2007, 09:26 AM »

The whole "do gooder" "improsenment doesnt work" thing is such a SCAM.

its like ethicWASHING

This country is in such a sorry state, if youve ever spoken to ANYONE that has been in prison you will know that they are ALL a bunch of CRIMINAL/Drug/Pimp run Doss houses with plasma tv's , xbox's , fun , games, drugs, phones & money for anyone gobby & violent enough to get it.

There is no room in the prisons because there isnt any REAL prisons in the whole bloody country.

repeated armed offenders get a slap on the wrist and killers an easy few months in the play pen.

its ssso bloody wrong.

This country is screaming out for cheap labour, we have to outsource our industries and close things down because they are no longer econimical.

I say get em all working down the mines,

sorting plastic recycling,

re-paving the crap cracked & chopped up pavements of the UK.

Scrub clean, repaint and clear junk out of every grotty area in the country.

Mr Skulls, you have some very good poitns there!

I saw on the news a few weeks back that they were closing a Prison because the conditions were like something out of a Dickens novel...and it controvened the 'human rights'!   :wtf:   THEY ARE IN PRISON!!!  THEREFORE HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS!!! 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kid shot dead by BMXer

gfxgfx
gfx gfx