gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 11:18 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  billy-bmx learning a 360 whip
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: billy-bmx learning a 360 whip  (Read 1143 times)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
billy-bmx learning a 360 whip
« on: August 19, 2007, 10:34 PM »
going through my vids at corby today and check this vid,  little billy

going for a 360 tailwhip,  lovely style and so close,  i do love watching

the kids learning these big tricks,   so how long before this new trick is dialled :4_17_5:

For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: billy-bmx learning a 360 whip
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Not very long from the looks of it  :LolLolLolLol:

Billy just keeps getting better  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

madall

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:40 PM »
The wee man is totaly RAD, the whip will take hima week to get it sorted every time ...  Well done Dan for the vid

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 10:43 PM »
He wasnt that far off then. So I reckon he will be pulling that by Monday next week :daumenhoch:
Well done Billy, cant wait till Monday, watching you getting radder than ever, an havin a cuppa with your ol man :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Flaz

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 10:49 PM »
young bill in the time ive been on rad your progression has been unreal  :shocked:  keep it up mate and you might not ever need to get a proper job  ;D   :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:

oh and a big shout to superbike daniel spielberg   powder coater my arse  ;D  more like  photographer and movie director extradonair   ;)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 11:42 PM »
young bill in the time ive been on rad your progression has been unreal  :shocked:  keep it up mate and you might not ever need to get a proper job  ;D   :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:  :4_17_5:

oh and a big shout to superbike daniel spielberg   powder coater my arse  ;D  more like  photographer and movie director extradonair   ;)

flaz,  powder coater my arse ;D   the one thing i always do is show pics and vids at the start of learning a trick

then over a period of time you watch the progression,  to me showing a perfect vid or pic gives you no idea

how they learnt it or what slams happened to get this trick :uglystupid2:

take Trev a couple of weeks back,  i've posted loads of pics of massive airs but when it was Trevs turn

it was big to him and to everyone who would love to have a go,  really enjoyed doing trevs post :daumenhoch:

the nice thing with young billy is that everything he's learnt has been posted,  slams, new tricks,  new pics    the lot

and it's all been posted for everyone to see, either to just enjoy or to inspire them to ride :4_17_5:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 11:45 PM by SuperBikeDan »

Trev

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 12:02 AM »
thanks for the props dan. shame i haven't done anything to progress from that since those infamous air shots. as you well know, i've not been at my best at rom since those airs. however, i seemed to have improved at charlton over the recent weeks. to be quite honest, i don't really think i've been doing to great over the last few weeks, but twobobrob thinks i'm riding the best he's seen and i'm not gonna argue with him over it...  ;D

with regards to billys 360 whip, it won't be long before he has them... guaranteed!!!

i don't want to sound anal or anything here, and this is gonna sound really crap especially as i can't do whips... but going by my own experience of riding a bmx, i honestly believe on a jump box a 360 whip may actually be slightly easier than a straight forward whip. i'm sure i'm gonna get abuse for this and i'm sure that anyone who can do both will tell me differently. i have no idea why i am saying this as i can barely do 360's, but i just think if you're 360ing it may be easier to whip the frame around.  therefore i would expect billy-bmx to get these dialed very quickly. i just imagine this as a trick which has got his name written all over it...

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 07:42 PM »
ok  already posted a couple of bits from corby  with bill stupps back and billys 360 whip

scrolling through some of the vids and this made me laugh,

stevefish  and billy always take the piss if one can't pull the trick he's going for and the banter with the boys is great ;)

after loads of attempts and nearly got it,  billy takes another slam to the floor with steve laughing :2funny: :2funny:

billys reaction is class ;D

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 07:50 PM »
Billy your such a rebel  :2funny:

Next time, pick your bike up and launch it at him >:D works for me  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 07:56 PM »

Next time, pick your bike up and launch it at him >:D works for me  :daumenhoch:

thats what made me laugh,  he should have dragged him to the top and say   you try it ;D

that really reminds me of me and pat,  always laughing at each other and even today

when he falls i'm pissing myself laughing >:D

Sean 2000

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 08:00 PM »

Also works for Two Bob......dunnit Rob?  ;)

C'mon Billy Purcell, ya long haired radster you!  :daumenhoch:

The "R"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 08:02 PM by Sean 2000 »

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 10:25 AM »
 :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch: again from me dan & billy,he just gets better and better,also getting grief off your mates is what it's all about.

priv

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  billy-bmx learning a 360 whip

gfxgfx
gfx gfx