gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 11:34 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  More old Rom pics!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: More old Rom pics!  (Read 921 times)

Sean 2000

More old Rom pics!
« on: August 21, 2007, 06:32 PM »
Visited one of my old riding pals today and he had a few old rom pics of us BITD.  :daumenhoch:

Sorry for the poor quality, enjoy all the same!

Proof that i could do the moguls, cant do em now.....they scare the life outa me.

The old halfpipe.....that Sir Bob rode  :4_17_5:

And here's my old pal, also called Sean. Top fella, and we had some real funny times as teenagers.

The "R"  ;)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: More old Rom pics!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 08:18 PM »
nice one sean,  don't see the old blue half pipe in many pics

got any more ;)
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline lazychubs

• Founding Fathers
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 08:21 PM »
cool picts sean and i rode grn tuffs bitd lol

DML

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 10:21 PM »
There some nice pics Pic's there mate and i'm sure you could still do the moguls after all you are the ringer !!!!!!!  ;)

I used like riding that half pipe as well although i though it had platforms at either end ? i could be wrong though it was a long time ago.

Sean 2000

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 10:34 PM »
nice one sean,  don't see the old blue half pipe in many pics

got any more ;)

He has got some more pics of himself that day, but his scanner started playing up after the first three. So thats it for now, but i will be poppin round to see him again now that ive made contact.

With hindsight, i would have taken my camera every time i went, something i really regret now. I dont have enough pics of my teen years.

And Darren, i dont think it had any platforms did it? Im sure Dan can put us straight?

Rhys.........lovely weren't they, the green ones. Cant believe i swapped em for green Z rims......wot a helmet!

The "R"  ;)

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 10:58 PM »
 ;) sean  the with hindsight comment,  thats why i got loads of pics and vids  today, a complete history for billy to show

his kids :daumenhoch:

the halfpipe  never had platforms to my knowledge      but could have been put on later ;)
For powder coating drop me a pm

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  More old Rom pics!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx