gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 03:37 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My MK trikes for those who didn't make it. Part one.....a Hutch bmxycle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My MK trikes for those who didn't make it. Part one.....a Hutch bmxycle  (Read 1555 times)

mark 2

No, It must of got cracked and dumped years ago....

******Got my trick star in this thread*******
http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php'topic=41841.0
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 03:36 PM by mark j. »

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Wow :shocked:  is that the real deal or have you built it up out of parts? 

...some very nice bikes popping up at the moment 8)
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

mark 2

It's real, I wouldn't of built it out of sourcing parts, be way too expensive to do. A few have popped up on ebay though that are a pro racer with a sticker set and with a lot of money bunged at them, even that gold one I'm lead to believe had a cheap Tai frame. Or there was one on ebay a few months ago saying it was a pro star in one breath and then saying it's the same other than the wheels and hubs weren't correct and the seat was elina and it carried on like that with a list of compromises, barely looked like a pro star.

Offline ron burgundy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

It's real, I wouldn't of built it out of sourcing parts, be way too expensive to do. A few have popped up on ebay though that are a pro racer with a sticker set and with a lot of money bunged at them, even that gold one I'm lead to believe had a cheap Tai frame. Or there was one on ebay a few months ago saying it was a pro star in one breath and then saying it's the same other than the wheels and hubs weren't correct and the seat was elina and it carried on like that with a list of compromises, barely looked like a pro star.

Awesome bike mate :daumenhoch:
"Thanks for the Fish Fingers idea... I'm fooking loaded now!!!"

highrisedrifter

That's gorgeous mate  :daumenhoch:  :smitten:

HRD

Paulo

Spotted the bike amongst the MK pics and thought it was a class above the rest. It's a real beauty, well done.  :smitten:

Offline JAY

• Site Supporter
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Superb bikes Mark , nice talking to you down at MK.......Bring them out next year.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  My MK trikes for those who didn't make it. Part one.....a Hutch bmxycle

gfxgfx
gfx gfx