gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:18 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Annoyed is an understatement
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Annoyed is an understatement  (Read 672 times)

highrisedrifter

Annoyed is an understatement
« on: August 05, 2007, 02:52 PM »
I was supposed to go to the motor show at Shoreham airport yesterday, then head up to MK late afternoon and spend the night and all day there today.

Instead, i'm sat on my @rse, inside the house, with the sun beating down outside... and even if I was fit, I can't go for a ride on my motorbike as some drunken cnut destroyrd it for me the other week.

Imagine how happy and full of life I feel  :rant: :rant: >:(

HRD

the_cyclops

Re: Annoyed is an understatement
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 02:57 PM »
Go and sit in the garden and enjoy the sunshine then  ;D

highrisedrifter

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 03:47 PM »
I can't walk, and I don't fancy crawling down the stairs and into the garden in case the stiches burst.

mattbus

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 04:05 PM »
it's called old age mate ;D
happens to us all, what did you have done?, if you don't mind me asking

highrisedrifter

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 04:14 PM »
Surgery on my leg for a necrotic ulcer...  :shocked:

HEYWOOD BMX

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 04:31 PM »
 :'( Keep your chin up! I have been ill  with epilepsy and off my bike for since March last year!In June last year I also had "a fall "and broke my arm and shoulder pretty badly.Despite several visits to my local hospital,they told me it was fine,then after much protesting by me,it was finally diagnosed in Feb 2007.The op to put in some screws and plates has been postponed 3 times until the epilepsy is under control.

I go into hospital for a week tomorrow,which involves being stuck in bed  24/7 wired to an EEG machine or until I have a fit ,in which case they may let me go home early.
Anway,get well soon.

James

mattbus

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 04:33 PM »
ooh shit, just remember no matter how fed up you get, don't rush it or you'll do more damage .
trust me, i'm an expert in leg surgery, 3 ops on knees including both cruciates rebuilt in right knee

mattbus

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 04:35 PM »

I go into hospital for a week tomorrow,which involves being stuck in bed  24/7 wired to an EEG machine or until I have a fit ,in which case they may let me go home early.
Anway,get well soon.

James

good luck mate :daumenhoch:

highrisedrifter

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 04:45 PM »
:'( Keep your chin up! I have been ill  with epilepsy and off my bike for since March last year!In June last year I also had "a fall "and broke my arm and shoulder pretty badly.Despite several visits to my local hospital,they told me it was fine,then after much protesting by me,it was finally diagnosed in Feb 2007.The op to put in some screws and plates has been postponed 3 times until the epilepsy is under control.

Anway,get well soon.

James

Ouch mate. Good luck to you for this week. I hope it all goes well for you.  :daumenhoch:

HRD

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Annoyed is an understatement

gfxgfx
gfx gfx