gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 28, 2024, 12:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK today  (Read 1061 times)

digitaltransfer

MK today
« on: August 04, 2007, 07:09 PM »
Well I know most of you will be sitting out in the sun looking at those spot on bikes with a chilled beer in one hand !!

First time to MK but what a great atmosphere and wow what a unique collection of bikes I saw some of the best bikes ever today I saw soemone snapping around with the camera so no doubt there will be a load of pics on here in the coming days !!

PK Rad you are a sick individial your collection rocks :smitten: the best collection I have seen in years and in Prestine condition  ! your collection of hutch pedals and love for a nice 3 peice cranks I cant believe it !! If only I had kept some of my old bikes how many people said that b 4 !!

Chaps have a fantastic day tomorrow sorry I could not be with you ! the weather is out for you have a good one and I will beeb the horn as I fly past tomorrow morning !!

:LolLolLolLol:

dannyboy

Re: MK today
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 07:20 PM »
shit i had it in my head it was at the end of the month better see if i can get over there tomoz for a bit :shocked:

SaMAlex

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 09:12 PM »
Ive been over today with the family, said Hi to a few people and had a roll round the track.

Now Im home and as soon as the kids are asleep I'll be heading back over there, ready for tomorrow.

Should be great!

se

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 12:03 AM »
Sniff weep I am at home waiting for the wife to drop with no chance of getting there, have consoled myself with bike building though. :-(

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:09 AM »
Sniff weep I am at home waiting for the wife to drop with no chance of getting there, have consoled myself with bike building though. :-(

I feel for ya SE my daughter was due on the 1st meaning I wasnt gonna be able to attend  but she arrived a week early enabling me to go to MK (Sunday only but its better than nothing)
Good luck with the birth  :daumenhoch:

:) DINGO :)

dannyboy

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 06:05 PM »
staying at home this weekend has made me make the decision to get rid of the bike i built to race at mk and build a orange streetbeat like the one ive seen on here lately  why do you think yeah all i need is a redline and a gt pro then get them only to think umm id relly like a redline and a streetbeat in orange :idiot2: :crazy2:

snav69

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 06:09 PM »
If i had the cashola i would snap your arms off for the GT mate , but alas , mi holiday has flattened me  :'(  and i have to finish the PK  ::) ..
Good luck with the hunt for the streetbeat Danny  :daumenhoch:

:coolsmiley:

dannyboy

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 06:32 PM »
hows yer back m8 gettin better i hope

snav69

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 07:07 PM »
hows yer back m8 gettin better i hope

I'm on the mend mate  :) physio twice a week is working wonders  :daumenhoch:

:coolsmiley:

digitaltransfer

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2007, 08:21 PM »
Ive been over today with the family, said Hi to a few people and had a roll round the track.

Now Im home and as soon as the kids are asleep I'll be heading back over there, ready for tomorrow.

Should be great!

Alex good yto see you mate it was great looking at them bikes let me know about the things we talked about on Sat if you remember as it was b4 the partystarted  :D

SaMAlex

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 10:32 PM »

Should be great!

Alex good yto see you mate it was great looking at them bikes let me know about the things we talked about on Sat if you remember as it was b4 the partystarted  :D

Sorry, you will have to remind me. It was a long weekend ... and I didnt even party on the sat night. I did spend a few extra hours in MK A&E on sunday night tho as my mate did his shoulder.

Let me know what we were talking about. Im intrigued!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx