gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 03:20 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BAD EBAY SELLER KEN8392003
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: BAD EBAY SELLER KEN8392003  (Read 642 times)

dj B silverlite

BAD EBAY SELLER KEN8392003
« on: August 04, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Ok story goes i saw him selling 3 bikes a Swinn Scrambler a diamondback pacer500 with black skyways and a white Redline mx2 on the bay. I won the DB but didnt bid for the others. I offered to buy the Scwinn and the Redline as it had white flight cranks and looked pretty good. He told me the cranks were brilliant and had newly been powder coated. :) The Scwinn still had the black factory paint and also looked good. ;)Buzzin i thought. So anyway bought them and waited... and waited..... and waited...... then Halleluiah they arrived!!!! Opened the big box and.... >:(           Gutted, no white mx2 what turned up was a chrome one with all new school parts. :2gunsfiring_v1: No white cranks!!! totally different bike,AARRRGGGHH!!! then the Scwinn, no factory paint at all its hand painted black, Mother fu(ker!!!! the DB Pacer 500 skyways are painted black also!!!! metal hubbed WASTED!!! what a freakin loser, doin this to SKYWAYS makes me so ANGRY! :tickedoff: i could wring his FOOKIN NECK!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1: :tickedoff: Ive stripped the wheels and the Scwinn frame and im gonna have to re-do them to make them half decent. What a waster. He obvoiusly hasn't a clue :uglystupid2:. Stay away he is a rip off merchant and i would love to find him. :2gunsfiring_v1: By the way he is from Alabama U.S :uglystupid2:

Offline phantom photon

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: BAD EBAY SELLER KEN8392003
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 04:32 PM »
Can you not get a refund via paypal  ???

dodgydave

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 04:43 PM »
if you can m8 ..put a link of what the redline should have looked like m8 ..

dj B silverlite

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 06:10 PM »
Unfortunatley i havnt got a pic as i cant find any and it was too long for me to make a claim. This is probably why it took so long to arrive. Ive tried to find the pics through his past auctions but it was over 60 days ago, so no pics.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  BAD EBAY SELLER KEN8392003

gfxgfx
gfx gfx