gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 06:34 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK rear view
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: MK rear view  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
MK rear view
« on: July 28, 2007, 03:33 PM »
If you look over your left shoulder whilst racing at mk you should see this

I should have said before the first bend, cos after that i'll be on the floor in a twisted heap  :LolLolLolLol:

Here's the rest or my purpose built MK bullitt.

Kuwi Survivor f/f in nice survivor condition, GT Pro bars, some of Alice Temples old gold/red Arayas and a load of other bits I/ Jonathonturner had kicking around (big thanks to jt  :4_17_5:  free bum sex for a year for you m'boy  :daumenhoch:) the only extravagance was a nos kashi freestyle seat stolen off the bay for £20 posted everything else was in stock and needed using

Still waiting on a gold chainring and gold headlock, the ring is going on a profile spider with red bolts to complete the red n gold ting  :coolsmiley:

Hope you approve, it rides fast as fook, I need to lose the imperial ring asap but she needed testin  :daumenhoch: (fookin postal srike made me put it on, barstards)

I was wondering though if anyone has a spare GT Performer decal (damaged/left over from a build ), whether they would be so kind as to send it my way for the numberplate ??? 
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: MK rear view
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 03:54 PM »
nice work bruv....we likes a nice kuwi...we does.

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 04:40 PM »
Nice build m8 :)  :smitten:   The Laserlite is on my builds to do list  :daumenhoch:

bof

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 06:15 PM »
Nice one si. I likes it a lot. :D

magna13

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 09:40 PM »
very nice!!!

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 09:47 PM »
andat
I want to touch ORB

Lazarou

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 09:49 PM »
If you look over your left shoulder whilst racing at mk you should see this

I should have said before the first bend, cos after that i'll be on the floor in a twisted heap  :LolLolLolLol:

Here's the rest or my purpose built MK bullitt.

Kuwi Survivor f/f in nice survivor condition, GT Pro bars, some of Alice Temples old gold/red Arayas and a load of other bits I/ Jonathonturner had kicking around (big thanks to jt  :4_17_5:  free bum sex for a year for you m'boy  :daumenhoch:) the only extravagance was a nos kashi freestyle seat stolen off the bay for £20 posted everything else was in stock and needed using

Still waiting on a gold chainring and gold headlock, the ring is going on a profile spider with red bolts to complete the red n gold ting  :coolsmiley:

Hope you approve, it rides fast as fook, I need to lose the imperial ring asap but she needed testin  :daumenhoch: (fookin postal srike made me put it on, barstards)

I was wondering though if anyone has a spare GT Performer decal (damaged/left over from a build ), whether they would be so kind as to send it my way for the numberplate ??? 

....that's not positive thinking! You've beaten yourself before you get on the gate! Win Win Win!!!

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 01:11 AM »
nice bike, but when you line up on the gate, be positive, if your nervous or worried your more likely to crash, come out of that gate like your on fire, and dont ever look back :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 01:14 AM »
nice bike, but when you line up on the gate, be positive, if your nervous or worried your more likely to crash, come out of that gate like your on fire, and dont ever look back :daumenhoch:

Tis true, ratty gave me that advice in April at MK, worked for me  :LolLolLolLol:

:) DINGO :)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 01:25 AM »
But I saw you look back, specially when you nearly face planted them doubles at MK  >:D :2funny:

I really cant fooking wait now, MK race is gonna be on fire, I need a pic of me in front of you now Mark, that ones getting abused too much :LolLolLolLol:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

se bikes

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 01:51 AM »
i'll divert him with my thong view babe :daumenhoch:

Trev

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 01:52 AM »

this thread is useless without pics....  >:D

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 10:32 PM »

shawiiiing  :laugh:

:) DINGO :)

Offline Dark Diggler

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 10:58 AM »
Thanks for all the kind words, advice and 0ffers of distraction  ;)

However. On Saturday I went over on my ankle badly, and because no-one in their right mind goes to A&E on a Saturday evening I did the sensible thing and self medicated into the small hours  :LolLolLolLol: I woke up the next morning and went for an xray as I couldn't put any weight on the ankle, which was now ballooned along with my foot. Turns out I have broken my 5th Matatarsal in my foot  :'(  and wony be walking far never mind racing :(

So It looks like i will have to watch you lot have all the fun from the viewing points.

Next year though I will have practiced like fook and promise to pass you all at some point and possibly distract you with my thong :LolLolLolLol:
Whats the matter Kid, don't ya like clowns? Don't we make you laugh? Aint we fukkin funny?

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 11:28 AM »

However. On Saturday I went over on my ankle badly, and because no-one in their right mind goes to A&E on a Saturday evening I did the sensible thing and self medicated into the small hours  :LolLolLolLol: I woke up the next morning and went for an xray as I couldn't put any weight on the ankle, which was now ballooned along with my foot. Turns out I have broken my 5th Matatarsal in my foot  :'(  and wony be walking far never mind racing :(

So It looks like i will have to watch you lot have all the fun from the viewing points.

Next year though I will have practiced like fook and promise to pass you all at some point and possibly distract you with my thong :LolLolLolLol:

Bad form young man, I will be watchin as well ;)

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 01:57 PM »
Damn Voyeurs  ;D

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 02:11 PM »

you'll be watching my brothers arse next year?

how very fooking dare you!!! :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :police: :D

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 02:21 PM »
crackin bike fella !!
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline Bananaman

• BMX Nerd
  • Le Mans Man
  • Rated:
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 02:33 PM »

you'll be watching my brothers arse next year?

how very fooking dare you!!! :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :police: :D

Anyone wearin a thong mate :-*

(I too will be on the sidelines with the injured and infirm :crazy2:)

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 02:42 PM »
you should all get up on the gate   >:D  and pedal like you stole it  .

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 03:13 PM »
I'm just looking forward to taking part and having a dam good laugh!!   :daumenhoch:

Oh and i've fitted my James Bond esc wheel spikes  ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  MK rear view

gfxgfx
gfx gfx