gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 06:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HERSDEN POINTS AFTER ROUND 4
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: HERSDEN POINTS AFTER ROUND 4  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: HERSDEN POINTS AFTER ROUND 4
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2007, 08:55 PM »
Well thankfully your worst start was still better than my best one of the day.

I was putting a brave face on it but I was still suffering on Sunday. Still championships aren't won led in bed are they. :LolLolLolLol:

muttley

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2007, 12:11 PM »
As i say i will reserve judgement until i see the footage. Perhaps i need to change my way of thinking about racing then and the ways its done, i'm open minded and i will be honest and say that it did give me a lot of confidence and try and have a go back  8)

xtremepervert

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2007, 12:47 PM »
 :idiot2: " Fight fire with fire, don't take a step backwards " That's the spirit Muttley, you know it makes sense :2funny:

jazzyje

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2007, 09:05 PM »
i told dave i would be watching him as he got on the gate.although he was forcefull in his move on muttley i must admit i never thought he would take you out.you stayed on your bike,you didnt go over the berm,to me it was fair.firm but fair.seen plenty worse.it was nice to see muttley up front fighting for a win and the fact that you came so close is too your credit.you have to expect the odd bit of argy bargy on a tight track like that.your only doing about 8 mile and hour so theres usually no harm done even if you do spill.toughen up,the closer you are to the front the more of that you can expect.i'd say next time hang back and do it to dave.he'll get his,he's a marked man as far as the osss07 lads are concerned.

TK The Mic

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2007, 09:41 PM »
Yep, 100% agree with jazzy. Dave didnt do anything worse than any move I've seen Justin do on that second berm when he raced at Hersden ;D ;D

TK

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  HERSDEN POINTS AFTER ROUND 4

gfxgfx
gfx gfx