gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975657 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6351 Members - Latest Member: Spencerkidd July 10, 2024, 11:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my gt dyno !
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: my gt dyno !  (Read 839 times)

staple123

my gt dyno !
« on: July 16, 2007, 05:56 PM »
hi as you all know i have a mid school bmx, heres  bit of history guys and gals, my friend way back in 1997 found this in the dump he pulled it out cleaned it up some new parts and accesories for it, and i really wanted to buy it of him i offered him 60 pounds for it in 1997 ! which was a lot! he rejected. >:( then in june this year a tap at the door, hi do you want this for free??i couldnt reject a free bike!i took it, i am having it powdercoated and done to perfection!!dont know the colour yet you guys can help me on that one!the mags cleaned up well for a fiver!!!heres a before pic(sorry it is fuzzy!)
before:

in restoration:

really sorry pics are funny new camers on its way and what do you think?it has rare 3 spoke gt mags and couple things in the garage.give me ideas  ;).cheers

rakas17

Re: my gt dyno !
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 08:51 PM »
cool, dont like the mags tho..  the spokes that are on it look way better to me.  i'd try and source some stickers first then decide on the colour for powdercoating... 

good luck and keep us posted :daumenhoch:

joe

crazy foool

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2007, 09:12 PM »
i like that shape dyno, i got one thats similar though alot rarer, have pacman dropouts to stop the axels bending with pegs

good luck with the build mate should be cool when its finished, looking forward to seeing it done

staple123

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 03:35 PM »
cheers guys, i like the mags , and i found a colour scheme!! satin black frame, and glos black forks and bars!!lmk cheers

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  my gt dyno !

gfxgfx
gfx gfx