gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 10:55 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  One of the best races in ages
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: One of the best races in ages  (Read 1445 times)

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
One of the best races in ages
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:56 AM »
Just back from Daggers track, and just wanted to say what a blast!! One of the best finals I can remember, with SE Mark, Nishiki14, 796, Te Harv, Spillers, Ammaco Pete, Gary 72 and me racing. The racing was extremely close all night and then in the final it exploded into a fantastic race... Guess who won??

:daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Trev

Re: One of the best races in ages
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 01:21 AM »
who?

Trev

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:25 AM »
let me try and eliminate some people...

me.... down the pub...  :-[
billy bmx.... on his way to germany
superbikedan..... driving
webdawg..... trawling charlton with a baseball bat
muttley...... drinking relentless
steve-fish.......... barrrrrrrrring
meddlE..........broken toe

who's left?

Webdawg

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 07:58 AM »
Had a ball last night ::)

Highlight for me had to be Te Harve's ON FIRE gates, he is defo focused for the No1 and wants it bad, rumour has it that he is in intense training :shocked:  It's good to see an oldie attack a gate the way he does. 796's speed is well improving and SE Mark n Sam were both lookin good :daumenhoch:

Spillers, did ya sort your stem bolt babe, was wobbly as fook :LolLolLolLol:

Final highlight was having the pleasure of riding the Brew (thanks Paul) i jus wish i could afford 1 :(

Trev

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 08:00 AM »

Webdawg

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 08:07 AM »
 ::)

spillers#1

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 08:09 AM »
IN FACT IT WAS SO F**KIN HOT WE RAN ANOTHER FINAL RACE 30 SECS AFTER COZ WE WAS ALL STILL BUZZING :2funny: ;D :DI KNEW HE WOULD BE QUICK AND TAKE THE WIN :daumenhoch:

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 10:01 AM »
Quote from RATTY on the final berm, 'ME LEGS HAVE GONE' he was behind me at the time, although i was not officially in the race as i had not done any moto's as was trying to control a load of kids on the gate and stop the old schoolers smoking and gossiping. :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:

tommyshearing

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 11:54 AM »
Cheers guys great to meet you all put faces to names, thanks to Mark for letting me Ride his Ripper; you’ve definitely got one more old school rider on board.   I'm going to put out a few feelers before MK and see if anything comes of it, if not I'll get a bike at MK and start coming over on Thursday's ready make a serious assault in the Winter series, LOL!!!!  I get some pictures of my Quad on here and in the museum next week.
Better get on with the moving stuff, cheers again guys.

tommyshearing

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 12:05 PM »
Chatting to bloke at work and he has an RALEIGH AERO PRO, he used to race it's not some cheap burner.   Not exactly what I wanted, he doesn't want much for it, so I have it just for the components, maybe use it as a base or sell, use bit for until something I really want to race on, comes up.  Anyway all that aside anyone any idea’s on the length of the top tube on these?

hooga1975

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45 PM »
you dont want that old aero pro, I will give you £50 to take it off your hands :LolLolLolLol:

spillers#1

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 03:42 PM »
NOTHING WRONG WITH PRO BURNERS,BE IT AERO/CROMO ETC.DIDN'T DO SCHOFFIE....JOSE ANY HARM :daumenhoch: MINES A TANGE JAPAN BIKE AND ITS 19 TT.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 05:15 PM by RATTY »

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 05:17 PM »
Great to meet you Tommy, what a race to watch, gutted we never filmed it :-\
Tommy dont rush the purchase, theres a few bikes coming up for sale soon!!

Gary you still have it mate, you rode a great race :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

nishiki14

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 11:09 AM »
Just wanted to say, in 27 years of racing regionals, nationals, club meets, internationals and euro's.....................that was without doubt the BEST race I have ever been involved in, swopping places, elbows, sweat, blood and guts!!! Thats why we started this, its not about where you come, its about the effort you put in and EVERYONE did :daumenhoch:
And TeHarve is fooking on FIRE out that gate, he's upped the ante fella's (and bird) :4_17_5:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  One of the best races in ages

gfxgfx
gfx gfx