gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975764 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 03, 2024, 10:12 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  STEPHEN MURRAY MK RACE PICTURES
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: STEPHEN MURRAY MK RACE PICTURES  (Read 6926 times)

SaMAlex

Re: STEPHEN MURRAY MK RACE PICTURES
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2007, 09:53 AM »
Do S&M Not have a UK race team? I have no idea but that surprises me.

I was watching a video of Alex Dick that’s on the 4Down site. So so good. BMX racing smoothness.

I think it would be more down to Ian Morris to start a UK Race team as he handles distribution and assigns a team manager for the companies he deals with. Yesterday I sent him pics from the MK race, including some of Gunner (they are mates). I am still surprised there isn’t a UK S&M race team.

dialledbikes

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2007, 10:59 AM »
No, S&M don't have an official race team in the UK.  I heard Alex Dick was gonna get some flow from S&M soon, and Nigel Page has close links with S&M/Black Market Bikes, but there isn't a team of S&M sponsored riders in the UK.  Surprising given Moeller's race roots, but then again, I guess it's up to distributors to sort a race team out and I guess they don't sell much race stuff or have much to do with the racing scene.

Is Ian back at Seventies now (I thought he had left to set up United)?  Or does Seventies no longer distribute S&M?

SaMAlex

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2007, 12:34 PM »
Ian has left Seventies, as have S&M.
Ian does his own bike co, 'United'       http://www.unitedbikeco.com/
but also his new distro company, '4Down'     http://www.4downdistribution.com (check out the MK pics)
4Down now import S&M

Now thats some info for ya!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  STEPHEN MURRAY MK RACE PICTURES

gfxgfx
gfx gfx