gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 01:15 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Thinking of getting back into BMX Racing aged 32, where do I start????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Thinking of getting back into BMX Racing aged 32, where do I start????  (Read 801 times)

tommyshearing

I brought a 83 Quadangle from Alan’s a few years back  (I raced a Robinson back in the 80’s just locally)  and wouldn’t mind using it in vengeance.   

Roughly how many meets are yearly for those aged 30 plus, I’m figuring the emphasis is more on having a laugh and sinking a few beers, however I’m sure once start gate go up people take it serious enough.  I noticed people like Tim Marsh and Andy Preston, mentioned on Alan's Old School site, certainly remember them from reading BMX Bi-Weekly and watching the Kellogs!!!

SaMAlex

Look in the OSSS threads. Talk to Ratty. You will fit right in, Im sure.

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
wot he said.^^^^^^^
I want to touch ORB

tommyshearing

Cheers lads

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Where about's in the UK are you. If your in the South East there's a great old school series running that the organisers are trying to take nationally next year.

Old School racing is a great laugh though and although some do take it seriously there is a great deal of fun to be had at the races.

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
Welcome Tommy
We are having an OS race/fun day at Nottinghams track this Sunday if you are near here  :daumenhoch:
 :) DINGO :)

spillers#1

MYSELF,PRO-TEC AND TE HARVE GOT BACK INTO IT THIS YEAR AFTER 22 YEARS AT A GRAND OLD AGE OF 39 AND WE'VE BEEN RACING IN THE OLD SCHOOL SERIES AND LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT :daumenhoch:WE'VE BATTLED EACH OTHER AND OTHERS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ALL THEM YEARS AND ITS GETTING BETTER EVERY WEEK SO DON'T HANG ABOUT AND GET YA SELF BACK INTO THE MIX AGAIN :knuppel2:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Thinking of getting back into BMX Racing aged 32, where do I start????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx