gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975629 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 04:31 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  NiKki Webbs Bikes Stolen In Charlton - Please keep an eye out!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: NiKki Webbs Bikes Stolen In Charlton - Please keep an eye out!  (Read 4725 times)

Offline ORANGEZIPPY

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
Re: NiKki Webbs Bikes Stolen In Charlton - Please keep an eye out!
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2007, 08:15 PM »
Good Luck with getting them back,

Quite good News that its all covered on the cctv,

But if the police do catch them, our poxy goverment will probably give them their own bikes as a punishment,

Hope you get them back.

>:(

Webdawg

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2007, 08:20 PM »
CCTV will be up on here tomorrow so any locals can have a gander n see if they recognise the scumbags :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Twinkle

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 09:11 PM »
Just spoke to Nicki again, she's still out looking for the bikes .... Hope theyre found soon Nicki xxxx

FuNMoNsTeR

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2007, 09:21 PM »
Theiving Scumbags....   >:(

I hope you get them both back  :daumenhoch:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2007, 09:54 PM »
This really sucks.  Hope the police can recognise the thieving barstewards, that's what the Community Police are supposed to be able to do.  Will watch this thread for good news when I get back from Holland on Thursday night.  Humps

Webdawg

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2007, 10:18 PM »
I've been up to the local estates, the most likely one they're on (Cherry Orchard) i've got the local kids on board by offering £200 for the safe return of the bikes, i hadn't even got in the car and they all had their mobiles out calling the local hoodlums :LolLolLolLol: (bloody ruff estate tho :shocked:)

Tomorrow night i'm gonna poster the whole fookin town and check back to see if they have any info for me :daumenhoch:

I just want to say thnks to all who have offered support tonight and loan bikes :shocked:, it doesn't look as if the insurance will pay out so it's back to the drawing board but i sincerely appreciate all of your kind words. :-*

Charlton boys i'll see ya at the Halfords car park for a chat, meet n greet, wot time :daumenhoch:

Trev

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2007, 10:21 PM »
we normally get to charlton ramp for about 8ish which is just round the corner.  then paul turns up around 8.30 with the key.  :LolLolLolLol:

sean is always there hours early though...

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2007, 10:29 PM »
that's sh*t news nikki, my mate had three nicked they were all locked together and he got them back,coppers new the local thieving t*ssers  and found them straight away.fingers crossed for you

priv

muttley

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2007, 10:32 PM »
we normally get to charlton ramp for about 8ish which is just round the corner.  then paul turns up around 8.30 with the key.  :LolLolLolLol:
  :LolLolLolLol:

QuadPaul

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2007, 10:43 PM »
Gutted to here this Nikki, hope they find the C&&TS and give them a good beatin  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Here's another pic of the actually bike stolen. Only things changed since this pics where seat & wheels.

dirtbag jnr

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2007, 10:49 PM »
i work in charlton so ill keep my eyes and ears open for ya if i see it ill get it back for u

Offline superbikedan

• BMX Legend
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2007, 11:09 PM »
nik if it's any help,  those bikes are rare enough for local yobs to not own,  they just don't buy or ride

that kinda bike,  so they will be spotted straight away,  what with the posters and the reward,  wont

take long :)  billy had his bike stolen about 3 years ago, well the local yobs were taunting billy as to who stole

his bike so me and his mum pulled the yobs in our local park and said a few nice words to them   but also

said that the bike was so rare it couldn't be ridden around our way,  then two days later it's back  ;)

they will be found :daumenhoch:
For powder coating drop me a pm

Offline Gary72

• Site Supporter
  • BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2007, 11:13 PM »
Sorry to hear this, seems to happen too much :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Get 796 to put out an ALL POINTS BULLETIN in Cash Convertors.

Webdawg

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 11:18 PM »
Sorry to hear this, seems to happen too much :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Get 796 to put out an ALL POINTS BULLETIN in Cash Convertors.

I'm going into the local ones tomorrow to speak to them and local bike shops.

TBH i made a point to the locals on Cherry Orchard, one peep asked me i i was "undercover", I dragged the baseball bat out and said "do i look it?", his face was a picture spesh as i was stil suited n booted in skirt n high heels at the time :LolLolLolLol:

Fookin hilarious that wos :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2007, 11:33 PM »
Gutted for you Nikki :( I hope you get a result and you get them back,here's hoping buddy :daumenhoch:

Webdawg

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2007, 01:02 AM »
Gutted to here this Nikki, hope they find the C&&TS and give them a good beatin  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Here's another pic of the actually bike stolen. Only things changed since this pics where seat & wheels.

Just looked at my baby and gone from 60 to 0 in 0.0000000000000000001 seconds, i am so gutted :'(

Webdawg

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2007, 01:48 AM »
This is soooooooooooooo hitting home now,  it really is fooking me off, dont get me wrong but a single parent who helps other kids out of fooking poverty gets robbed by some fookin assholes and ther the same kinda peeps she trys to help every week.

can i get on my soap box and vent now?

:rant: :rant: :rant: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2: :Aresehole: :Aresehole: :Aresehole: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:fookin twat faced wank stain ass wipes that they are :-* mods feel free to censor but i feel better for that rant :-*

sonic-1

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2007, 02:08 AM »
real sorry to hear yer bikes have gone keep lookin out they will turn up once the heat dies down !!!!! then mash the gits

KGB Matt

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2007, 06:43 AM »
Really sorry to hear this last night nikki.

Scum like them are the reason abortion is legal.  :tickedoff:

If i can help in any way let me know.

Matt

Trev

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2007, 07:26 AM »
you always here about other people getting their bikes nicked, but never really think about it happening to you. if my bike went missing i would be fuming so much and if i ever found the little fekkers, blood would be shed.

Rooonga

« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 07:32 AM »
Nikki,

I bet they'll turn up. There's enough radders around that area and I recon they'll spot it as soon as the scumbags have the bottle to take it out.

I had both my Redline Bubba Harris signatures stolen about a year ago; the Cnuts broke into my shed, and took both the 20", and 24" worse thing is that they probably never even knew what the bikes were for, and just trashed them around the streets of Wickford. (Where I think they ended up.)

At least I got my Brews out of it, but if I do ever see my bikes, I will happily drive over the thieves a few times before taking my bikes back! (It's what they deserve.)

I know what you're saying about the ones who nicked it, makes you sick to think you spend all your time trying to help people, then someone goes and does this.

If you need to borrow the 20"  Brew for a few days (Until your bikes turn up) let me know, I'll bring it along to BAD on Thursday.

Timmeh

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2007, 10:16 AM »
Keep an eye on eBay too, if it or it's parts shows up, grass them to eBay moderaters.  Watch cash converters/ 2nd hand shops too. As it's still 'hot' they'll let it cool for a bit~ unless they shifted it X-country.
Other thing is they may have been stolen to order~ BMX community is small so who would do that to their 'neighbour'?  Likely they've been touted for cash by an opportunist though. :'(

Terrible news dudette, fingers and toes crossed.

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2007, 05:15 PM »
sorry to here about your bikes, that sucks, the w4nkers  :2gunsfiring_v1:

Olliecw

« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2007, 05:23 PM »
I know the felling.............fookin ba$tards.....I had my hoffman condor pro team series stolen from the shed last year and never seen it since :knuppel2: :knuppel2: The thing is there a skate park near me (watford)and you think you will see it but they probably strip the bike down and sell the bits for pittence :( :(
Hope you have better luck ;)
Ollie

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2007, 06:02 PM »
That's bad news Nik, what a nightmare. 

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  NiKki Webbs Bikes Stolen In Charlton - Please keep an eye out!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx