gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Whats the deal with Rudewheels?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Whats the deal with Rudewheels?  (Read 540 times)

Voodoocars

Whats the deal with Rudewheels?
« on: July 05, 2007, 07:11 PM »
Anyone had any grief with Rudewheels? I've bught an item off the months ago and had no trouble but I bought a seat off the ebay site 2 weeks ago.No answers to emails or phone.Whats the deal?

gt0733

Re: Whats the deal with Rudewheels?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 09:59 PM »
i had similar trouble last month, so i slapped a neg on and bingo within a day i had a phone call from her. i got my bits, she got her neg removed and everyone was happy  ;)

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 10:03 PM »
  :shocked: just got some tyres the other day .They had better turn up  :knuppel2:
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

Andy

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 10:27 PM »
the deal usually seems to be you buy something from her, it doesnt arrive so you chase and chase and it still doesnt arrive then you have a couple of options, file a claim with paypal and get your money back or start a thread like this and somebody normally gives you her number so you can call and ask where your stuff is. Then you will get fobbed off with a load of bull like this is a very rare ocurance and we will send it out then it either turns up or it doesnt, if not resort to paypal claim again.

Offline crazycraig

• BMX Nerd
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 10:50 PM »
the deal usually seems to be you buy something from her, it doesnt arrive so you chase and chase and it still doesnt arrive then you have a couple of options, file a claim with paypal and get your money back or start a thread like this and somebody normally gives you her number so you can call and ask where your stuff is. Then you will get fobbed off with a load of bull like this is a very rare ocurance and we will send it out then it either turns up or it doesnt, if not resort to paypal claim again.

oh dear ,i cant be arsed with that  >:(
Old School BMX only
Cash is King
Your not famous because you have a BMX so dont expect me to lick your arse for bits !!! I will leave that to the sheep
Jim'll fix it did loads for charity

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Whats the deal with Rudewheels?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx