gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 10:22 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  In search of my childhood
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: In search of my childhood  (Read 474 times)

back to the burner

In search of my childhood
« on: July 01, 2007, 11:30 AM »
Hi i am looing for some info regarding a bmx i had as a child. it was my first bmx that i got when i came out of a longish spell in hospital (long story). It was a AERO DESTROYER, with aero zytec wheels and other added extras that my dad had done for me. i didnt know much about the bike back then as i was young, and am struggling to find info about it now. I know that it wasnt the best in the world but hey it was my first. i would really like to get hold of one and make it as was back inthe day. any info on this would be great or if anybody has one they dont want then please contact me. thanks guys for any info.

simon.

Moza

Re: In search of my childhood
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 09:12 PM »
I think I have one built as a Kuwahara

back to the burner

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 08:28 AM »
have you any pics you could post, i would love to have a look, is it still chrome or is it now painted. thanks for the rep moza.

Moza

back to the burner

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 07:26 PM »
Boo Hoo. thats one pal. must say she looks sweet now  :coolsmiley:. didnt you find the frame a tad weighty though compared to the burner frames. also DA YA WANNA SELL !!!!!! :P

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  In search of my childhood

gfxgfx
gfx gfx