gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 25, 2024, 05:29 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Shot from Dig Wills S&M past
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shot from Dig Wills S&M past  (Read 1065 times)

SaMAlex

Shot from Dig Wills S&M past
« on: July 05, 2007, 09:40 AM »
I was looking through and old Issue of Invert last night from September 1990 and found this pic. Its Will Smyth (who now does Dig magazine) riding at the Lizard ditch in Austin. How clean and crisp does his bike look?

Mk1 GT made Dirtbike frame
extended leg S&Mforks (pre-pitch)
Slam bars
401s, flight ring and DXs
SuperPros and Comp3s
Pitbull

Lovely!

Lazarou

Re: Shot from Dig Wills S&M past
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 09:43 AM »
Great bloke Will, should have him on the 'Unsung Heroes' thread! Early Dig mags were brilliant and a major influence on mags like Tread etc.

Lazarou

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 09:58 AM »
I remember when Backyard sent me a copy of the first issue of Dig, from that moment Dig changed my view on riding altogether and inspired me to travel and ride different places. Haven't read it for a couple of years must pick up a copy.

SaMAlex

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 10:06 AM »
Wasnt it the first issue of Dig that ended up being the only issue for nearly a year?

I think Dig has been dropped by its publishers 3 or 4 times!

teamsano

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 04:08 PM »
will's a great guy and a good friend, spoke to him the other week. very influential rider too, pity about his accident that cut short his riding career.

the_cyclops

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:49 PM »
Yeah! I remember seeing  that pic in Invert!

I met Will and rode with him (and the Lord boys) a fair few times bitd

For some reason I got DIG sent to me for free for ages.....then it suddenly stopped!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  Shot from Dig Wills S&M past

gfxgfx
gfx gfx