gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975632 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 30, 2024, 02:41 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  ALERT ALERT!! Don't Plan Any Winter Races For Sunday 11th November
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ALERT ALERT!! Don't Plan Any Winter Races For Sunday 11th November  (Read 1423 times)

Little Bee

There is the possibility that on this date there will be a CIN Cruise 2, I have just been talking about it with Pickle on the Cin Pics thread in park, tracks & gatherings bit!!

Just a thought!!  :daumenhoch:

Offline jimwise68

• Tail Whip
  • Rated:
WOO-HOO  :buck2:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Sounds like a plan to me, I missed the last CIN run, I'm not missing this one.

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
yeah after talking with Little Bee over on the other page i remembered we did last years on rememberence Sunday and as the Mall was all closed off it was great to be able to ride around there with no cars and so on (just dodge the horse poo)

so i think we should do the same date.......you all up for that? 

We need some ideas on design for this years T shirts as last years raised over £400!! (well done everyone who bought one)

Also (i may ask Flaz to do this as i heard a rumour he used to be a bike courier)  ;)  to plan the ruite well in advance and get them put in everyones 'packs'  :daumenhoch:

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
sounds good !!

I will put it in the Calendar, IN RED !! before anything else get booked up....! I have missed nearly all the Summer Series due to arrangements booked by the head of our household (my Wife !! LOL !!) so I will be up for this !! Also missing the DC Launch !  >:( As we are going on holiday on Friday !  ;)

How about some special RADBMX Number Plates to mark the occasion ???
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 04:25 PM by monkeybiscuits! »
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Oh that is a good idea!  i think plates might be hard to do....but maybe a CIN II Radbmx vinyl to go on your own plate??

Nice idea matey  :daumenhoch:

QuadPaul

Good idea, I missed this last year but have just booked the day in with the boss for this years event. :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Cool! lets try and make this year double the amount and bring London to a stand still!!   :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
But thats the date of the start of the winter series :'(

Only joking, I cant wait :angel:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Events  |  Old School Series Racing  |  ALERT ALERT!! Don't Plan Any Winter Races For Sunday 11th November

gfxgfx
gfx gfx