gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 17, 2024, 10:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  custom frame this is the finish
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: custom frame this is the finish  (Read 561 times)

djpaperboy

custom frame this is the finish
« on: June 23, 2007, 02:17 AM »
hi all , i know i have been going about this for a while now and i have had some great help and advice, i found a pic of the latest redline frame that has the kind of finish im looking for unfortunately its not the design otherwise id be riding it right now well you know what i mean, so how do i get my own design of something as detailed onto a frame and protective coat it , what is the proccess vinyl coated? please excuse my ignorance again and be nice as im new still .... dont know how long i can pull that card out

heres the link anyway http://www.redlinebicycles.com/freestyle/bikes/device-frame.html

thanks for your guidance again in advance

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: custom frame this is the finish
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2007, 04:52 AM »
it's a sticker.

The only person that's touched on this here is Paul Superfly69. Talk to him. http://www.radbmx.co.uk/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=182

Paul's a trustable veteran member of the site that you can't go far wrong with.   :daumenhoch:

djpaperboy

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2007, 05:16 AM »
thank you Bob_Acid

i am in contact with superfly and if we can do it ill let you know how i go hopefully a pic oneday soon

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 08:02 AM »
What you're looking for is Immersion Graphics.

Not seen anything like it in the UK, but here's the website http://www.immersiongraphics.com/home.asp

There's a video of the process somewhere but I can find/get it  ::)

djpaperboy

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 03:05 AM »
thanks moose this is starting to take control of my life !!

Offline diesel

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 09:21 AM »
I have the details on my desk of a company that have done some work for us, there in the UK.

They can do pretty much any design you want.

I don't think its a cheap process though, but it does look fantastic, they did a load of vac formed plastics and steel tubes for us with a wood grain design.

Pm me for more info

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  custom frame this is the finish

gfxgfx
gfx gfx