gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975609 Posts in 138926 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 18, 2024, 01:11 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CAV STRUTT the ruler?????? anyone remember him
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: CAV STRUTT the ruler?????? anyone remember him  (Read 4122 times)

andy irwin

Re: CAV STRUTT the ruler?????? anyone remember him
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2005, 05:30 PM »
Pike  that opposite air was the worst wipe out I ever had , maybe I should have tried to do a low one first ha ha . anyway mate Terrys mum was full on back in the day and TJ was the apple of her eye and still is but she would be the first to say she was out of order for picking on you lol. I know you can take any kind of crap, I remember your dad a proper bruiser. Anyway mate I was just getting a bit big for my boots in the interview and to be honest I had never seen you or andy ride back then . The first time i ever saw you ride was at allans in ince on the trick ramp with tj for clash of the ego's ha ha . you and andy are two of my favorite riders from back in the day but i was to busy bigging myself up and wanted people to think we wre better than you,
 can you fooking believe this crap mate. We have had a few good skate sesions since then (kicked my arse again) but I remember you at the empire skate building in Warrington and you were like a pro on vert (twat) I was with elvis and we were both amazed how good you had got. We will have to hook up and skate vert again some time as I could do with another lesson ha ha. see you later pike

Andy

andy irwin

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2005, 05:36 PM »
And for the record i never use words like fookin or front bum but thanks for ammending my post you twit. Oh and pike the first time I ever saw you you were eating a plastic cup for a dare at the three sisters.Johnny Knoxville eat your heart out.

kamodo

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2005, 06:24 PM »
Sue Jarvis and a certain ex superclass rider mentioned in the same thread.........is that just a coincidence!!!

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2005, 08:03 PM »
And for the record i never use words like fookin or front bum but thanks for ammending my post you twit. Oh and pike the first time I ever saw you you were eating a plastic cup for a dare at the three sisters.Johnny Knoxville eat your heart out.

The site swear censor does that automatically Andy you muggy c**t  ;D
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

andy irwin

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2005, 08:57 PM »
Yeah Billy I know it was my sad humour mate lol

Andy

Offline billstup

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2005, 09:31 PM »
LOL  ;D
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
 Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
 Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
 Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

mike pardon

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2005, 09:24 AM »
PikeĀ  that opposite air was the worst wipe out I ever had , maybe I should have tried to do a low one first ha ha . anyway mate Terrys mum was full on back in the day and TJ was the apple of her eye and still is but she would be the first to say she was out of order for picking on you lol. I know you can take any kind of crap, I remember your dad a proper bruiser. Anyway mate I was just getting a bit big for my boots in the interview and to be honest I had never seen you or andy ride back then . The first time i ever saw you ride was at allans in ince on the trick ramp with tj for clash of the ego's ha ha . you and andy are two of my favorite riders from back in the day but i was to busy bigging myself up and wanted people to think we wre better than you,
 can you fooking believe this crap mate. We have had a few good skate sesions since then (kicked my arse again) but I remember you at the empire skate building in Warrington and you were like a pro on vert (front bum) I was with elvis and we were both amazed how good you had got. We will have to hook up and skate vert again some time as I could do with another lesson ha ha. see you later pike

Hiya Andy great words mate. I remember your face after that slam didnt you knock your teeth out? Anyway i thought you where mad back then for trying it. No one had really given it a go (not who i knew of anyway).
Been skating vert last year again I learned inverts and eggplants and some of my old sketchy tricks. I remember the EMPIRE SKATE BUILDING well. Remember the blond behind the counter? (the older horny sort) well she was being knocked off by a certain well known skater. Nice grind love......
Anyway iam counting down to Auz iam off next saturday. So i ill catch you maybe next year mate. later Pikester
Andy

[attachment deleted by admin]

andy irwin

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2005, 06:38 PM »
Have a blast in Australia Pike and get in touch when you get back. by the way mate it was the best part of 20 years since we skated warrington  so we better get back on the boards as we cant afford to waste the next 20.

Andy

bmx-796

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2007, 08:11 PM »
ttt4 ratty

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  CAV STRUTT the ruler?????? anyone remember him

gfxgfx
gfx gfx