gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 03:56 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  RUDEWHEELS messing about again
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: RUDEWHEELS messing about again  (Read 877 times)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
RUDEWHEELS messing about again
« on: June 19, 2007, 11:49 AM »
I decied to try out rue wheels as ive never ordered from them before, and id heard that they werent so crap anymore at getting stuff out to you, so i ordered some rims about 2 weeks ago, no rims arived. Emailed them, no answer. Rang them, they said theyd get back to me. No returned call.
I paid via paypal, so theyve got my money, i wont be using them again!

retrogeezer

Re: RUDEWHEELS messing about again
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 12:09 PM »
I refer you all to my thread from about 18 months ago.....don't like to say it but, told ya so!

highrisedrifter

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2007, 12:13 PM »
I refer you all to my thread from about 18 months ago.....don't like to say it but, told ya so!

I've ordered from them and not had any problems. What probs did you have 18 months ago, mate? I'm not even going to try to find an 18 month old thread with an unknown topic name  ;)

HRD

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 12:21 PM »
I just got hold of emma again at rudewheels, turns out they are checking with royal mail as they say they osted em out, if theyre lost theyre sending me another pair which is fair enough. I guess they should just tell people whats going on then at least we know , without boiling in our own frustrations!!!!

winnit93

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 12:29 PM »
i had trouble stuff never arrived,got me money back through paypal.
never used them again.

Offline aerostylie

• Cherry Picker
  • Ridin the TA (but not quite like Bob Medrano)
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2007, 01:45 PM »
I think the consensous last time was to keep ringing if things are delayed or missing. There's sometimes unusual stuff on Rudewheels and admittedly I did have to wait for the arrival of an MRD Brake guard, but it was worth it in the end. All I can say is just be persistent and friendly with it although I can understand peeps frustrations.

Paul :)

Vans Style

Trev

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2007, 02:21 PM »
if you wanted some Proper rims in red 36H, i could have sold you a pair for £75 posted and you'd have got them in a day or two at the latest....  ::)

huffy

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2007, 03:17 PM »
I HAVE HAD BOAT LOADS OF STUFF OF THEM

AND IT COMES NEXT DAY NO PROBS AT ALL

AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING TO SORT THINGS OUT WITH POSTY

RUSS 8) 8) 8)

Offline sawzall

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2007, 10:06 PM »
same here i have never had any problems,always fast service and very helpful :-\
British race frames and race clothing wanted

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2007, 10:44 PM »
I had no problem with Emma, after numerous deals, until recently.

It appears that if you don't buy and pay for ebay items straight away, it gets a little 'lost'.

I hit the BIN on some tyres and then was trying to decide if I wanted a second (different) pair. In the end I hit the BIN on the second pair as well (4 days later) and immediately asked for a total for both inc p&p, to which I had no reply.

I was about to post on a previous thread about it, but realised I should call her first, so I did and she said she'd sort out the total.

Has she sent me the total..................................................................................nope  ::)

Offline generallee

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2007, 09:57 AM »
i hit buy it now, paid immediately - ..... still no rims!

mark 2

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2007, 11:18 AM »
I'm gonna be going the paypal claim route now of mis-desrcribed goods. Wheels desribed as perfect but were scratched up and badly built. No reply's to emails in a month-fook 'em.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  RUDEWHEELS messing about again

gfxgfx
gfx gfx