gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:06 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  FRONT OR BACK BRAKE????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FRONT OR BACK BRAKE????  (Read 552 times)

djpaperboy

FRONT OR BACK BRAKE????
« on: June 20, 2007, 01:16 AM »
Hi , sorry if this is in wrong area on forum im new still, i am building a newstyle bike but not strictly confirming to all the rules i guess, however dont want to get laughed at down at park or on streets by the cool people , so i have seen a lot of people with no brakes, some with back brakes and others with front brakes , which group are right ? i think as a newbie i need some sort of brakes and probably stabilisers too , but do i go for front or back (sounds wierd now)

thanks for your advice in advance :Great_Britain:

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Re: FRONT OR BACK BRAKE????
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 02:07 AM »
it's all back brakes now mate, no brakes if you can't afford cables or you like a challenge although i think this trend has more to do with the not being able to afford the cables on your local level. No to take anything away from your rad no cable guys.

End of the day though you do what you like  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  FRONT OR BACK BRAKE????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx