gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975754 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 17, 2024, 09:53 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  85 GT performer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 85 GT performer  (Read 2607 times)

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
Re: 85 GT performer
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 01:05 PM »
Er......not quiet sure how it happened, all these posts offering various GT stems ??? I don't actually want one, why would I when I've got a redline forklifter 8)

Nice build Dave by the way. ;) Particularly the Haro (like the stem on that one ;D)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 04:56 PM by FAZE 3 »

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 10:28 AM »
nice rides there FAZE3

so, have you got a Trickstar yet ???

No not yet :'( But its only a matter of time >:D

Well who'd of thought it, round me local halfords at the weekend, couldn't believe my eyes.....................................

Couldn't find one then seven come along all at once :P

I WISH :D

Offline Moose

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 04:43 PM »
Cool colours and you've built it how you wanted it. :daumenhoch:

Have to say though, I agree with Laz ...................... about the cranks and tensioners at least  ;)

dodgydave

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 04:51 PM »
Er......not quiet sure how it happened, all these posts offering various GT stems ??? I don't actually want one, why would I when I've got a redline forklifter 8)

Nice build Dave by the way. ;) Particularly the Haro (like the stem on that one ;D)

cheers faze.. i had a feeling you was going to mention the haro stem ..thats way i put that pic up ...lol...glad you like ...love the white gt mate ..

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 10:51 AM »
Thanks to all those who posted message's, really appreciated.

It's great putting together these old school legends, posting um to a world of people who actually no what they are and appreciate um. ;)

I decided to actually take the GT out for a decent long ride last night,  It's a great feeling to be actually out on one of these bikes again the coaster brake is ace, instantly got used it unlike the seat, not great feeling for your arse, which goes numb after 30sec's or so ;D

But despite that and some nipper shouting "look at those stupid wheels" :-X and his mate shouting "ha ha look at that fat bloke on that tiny bike!" I got home, knackered but thinking I really must do that again sometime :D

Maybe there's a seat thats old school but more comfortable than sitting on a blunt razor blade :LolLolLolLol:

« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 10:54 AM by FAZE 3 »

ronnie360

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 11:43 AM »
both the gt and the haro very nice bikes  :daumenhoch:

and when did you sneek into my garden and take that pic of the trickstars  :LolLolLolLol:

daz bmx it!

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 07:50 AM »
looks nice :daumenhoch: build it how you like it! ;)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  85 GT performer

gfxgfx
gfx gfx