gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975643 Posts in 138929 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee July 02, 2024, 06:39 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Newbie to racing
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Newbie to racing  (Read 750 times)

lloydieboy

Newbie to racing
« on: June 15, 2007, 11:30 PM »
Hi all, BITD I was always into freestyle but having been over to Braintree earlier in the year really liked the look of racing. So, after a few months have got aride together that I'll be trying out soon. It's an Ammaco but done to a racing spec. Gonna head over to Braintree in a couple of weeks time for my first race, hope to put a few names to faces and vice versa...

The ride...

Cheers,

Lloyd.

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: Newbie to racing
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 11:37 PM »
Your going to love the racing mate. The OSSS are a great bunch of lads and they'll make you feel more than welcome. :daumenhoch:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2007, 11:38 PM »
hi Lloyd, thats looking pretty good mate, see you at barmy braintree in 9 days time :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

lloydieboy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 11:41 PM »
I can feel the love already!!! The last time i went was such a great atmosphere.. really looking forward to getting back over there and trying it out. Gonna take my 8 yr old lad over there too, he's got a little Haro Mirra 360 that he's gonna run round. Gonna be a fun day i reckon...

Your going to love the racing mate. The OSSS are a great bunch of lads and they'll make you feel more than welcome. :daumenhoch:

Offline Dingobmxer

• Founding Fathers
  • 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 11:43 PM »
Have fun Lloyd, racing is the original BMX  :daumenhoch:
 :) DINGO :)

lloydieboy

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2007, 11:48 PM »
Cheers mate, i did see you going round last time at braintree on yer redline, sweet bike. I'll make sure i say hello next week!

Lloyd

hi Lloyd, thats looking pretty good mate, see you at barmy braintree in 9 days time :daumenhoch:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2007, 11:49 PM »
I expect you'll be at Milton Keynes in August as well after your Braintree outing. Don't forget Daggers in July as well.  :daumenhoch:

lloydieboy

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2007, 11:55 PM »
Actually the week after the last Braintree meet, me and the boy went over to Daggers to try to build up his confidence... what actually happened was that i was trying to show him how to get round. I was doing great (on his 16 inch bike!!!) tiil i came to the whoops at the end. Came off and carved my right elbow up something rotten!!! Mental note, wear pads!!! just gotta sort some protection sorted out for next week now. But yes, I'll prob revisit Daggers...

I expect you'll be at Milton Keynes in August as well after your Braintree outing. Don't forget Daggers in July as well.  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Newbie to racing

gfxgfx
gfx gfx