gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 01, 2024, 11:07 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  17 seater transit minibus! Will it carry 11 people and 11 bikes?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: 17 seater transit minibus! Will it carry 11 people and 11 bikes?  (Read 656 times)

Keef

Looking into hiring a 17 seater transit minibus to go on a roadtrip, does anyone know whether it'll fit 11 people and 11 bikes and luggage?? ???

cheers

muttley

Yes with a roof rack.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
Hey Keef how you doing mate?

If you've got 6 spare seats you ought to be able to get 11 bikes in you may have to take the wheels off.

Trev

depends if there is any storage space as well i guess.  six spare seats is probably equivilent to two back seats of a largish car, in which case i couldn't see you getting 11 bikes in there...

Offline bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
wont leave you with much room for the crates of beer  :LolLolLolLol:

Keef

Cheers for the replies.

I saw one last night and was kind of sceptical, unless we remove the 6 seats i think tbh it is highly unlikely everything will fit.

Yeah i'm fine Bob,yourself? we've all been riding the dartford bowls, we're pretty much the local bmxers down there now. You should pop down for a pump around! It's a pretty cool/chill scene down there, there's no beef with the local skaters either.

Offline Bob_Acid

• Team Admin
  • BMX Overlord
  • It's Bronked
  • Rated:
what time is it open till?

Keef

Gates close at dusk..... We normally stay there until about 930, depending whether the chav militia turn up!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  17 seater transit minibus! Will it carry 11 people and 11 bikes?

gfxgfx
gfx gfx