gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975626 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 07:33 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  bad product word association
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bad product word association  (Read 9965 times)

Steve Shindig

Re: bad product word association
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2007, 07:19 PM »
bmx rider

ahahaha, You said it! that's gotta be the winner?

darkersomeday

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2007, 12:42 AM »
WEIGHT :LolLolLolLol:

christhejob

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2007, 07:17 AM »
the schwinn hydramatic pro in an advert claiming schwinn weren't an mtb company cashing in..
the gyro on it was at 45 degrees to horizontal.........

christhejob

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2007, 07:18 AM »
ODYSSEY ROBOCLAMP

Lazarou

« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2007, 09:17 PM »
bmx rider

That mag was so bad! Did they do a second issue? I stopped after the first!

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2007, 09:27 PM »
bmx rider

not as bad as that mag that had only 1 issue - think it was called grind or something, got it in the loft

SaMAlex

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2007, 09:30 PM »
Oy, nothing wrong with Grind! Go look again, it really was quite good (apart from the pages of product stuff)

Truth is, I cant really remember much about it but it was an OK mag

Online bmxmatt1974

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2007, 09:32 PM »
oh yeah so good they only did 1 issue  :LolLolLolLol: i only sticking up for bmx rider as i know the guy who was editor

SaMAlex

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2007, 09:37 PM »
Ah, now, Im glad you said that. It was done by Future publishing. Only ever intended to do the one issue (partly why it was so big). It was some kind of test or show piece, not really sure how these companies work, but it was only ever going to be one. My mate worked on it, kinda like a big test and it got him a job at future publishing, and its probably why Im sticking up for Grind (ha ha)

Lazarou

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2007, 09:40 PM »
Here's me thinking they were just cash-in attempts! I'm so cynical!

rory

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2007, 12:21 AM »
anything before s&m / standard.
it all fell to bits before that.
sorry

Steve Shindig

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2007, 02:18 PM »
Ah, now, Im glad you said that. It was done by Future publishing. Only ever intended to do the one issue (partly why it was so big). It was some kind of test or show piece, not really sure how these companies work, but it was only ever going to be one. My mate worked on it, kinda like a big test and it got him a job at future publishing, and its probably why Im sticking up for Grind (ha ha)

OMG I remember that mag...  Didn't you dress up as a flatlander in that mag or something Alex?

I'm gunna go dig it out.

SaMAlex

« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2007, 02:22 PM »

OMG I remember that mag...  Didn't you dress up as a flatlander in that mag or something Alex?

I'm gunna go dig it out.

Ha ha, thats it. Rider sterio types. I was a gangsta flat lander with a vest on. I did a bit of scuffing on a double top tubed 16" bike (totaly faked pics). Loads of fun.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  bad product word association

gfxgfx
gfx gfx