gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 10:36 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hartlepool Track
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hartlepool Track  (Read 3495 times)

mightymini

Re: Hartlepool Track
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2005, 06:56 PM »
Thats big rob, he is my scale measurment on about 90% of the build pics, its kinda like a measuing stick but a bit easier to direct and use
thought you said he was a dip stick

steveN

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2005, 07:22 PM »
Mark, You have got the wrong person he works for the contractors.

mightymini

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2005, 11:07 PM »
surely that would be the plural, dip sticks  ;)

steveN

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2005, 04:51 PM »
Rob,Eddy and myself had a meeting with the council and the contractors today in order to get the work started again after the break over half term. Things are looking very positive with the contractors coming back on site on Wednesday to finish the shaping and the surfacing. The surfacing problems have been overcome with the top surface setting very hard.
The meeting on Saturday with a view to form a club is looking positive with numerous enquires being made.

Steve Noble

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2005, 08:36 PM »
what type of meetin is it dude? its not doggin is it? hope not , got loads of trophys for that :D

Eddy

« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2005, 10:03 PM »
Funny you should mention dogging actually, I think it was the last Weds track sesh of 05 (oh the memories come flooding back..) and there was a couple doing the wild thing in a white Corsa in the car park.  She was proper blonde and chubby (every bit a decent hartlepudlian lass)

Where were you today anyways?  That tailwind made the table top clearble in less than 3 pedals, I also landed somewhere near the bottom of the landing for the first double.  I also seen Rob's wheels leave the floor for the first time since may, was quite an occasion, wish I had the camera to take a pic!

The dogging, erm sorry, meeting is probably gonna be in the changing rooms at the visitors center (make your own conclusions here folks), gonna get some oranges and a gruff northern fella to yell team tactics at us and draw lines on a white board or sumthing

See yas there and will keep every updated on the situation with the construction works at the track this week, dudes from Seymours say it will be done in by next Thursday, un convinced of Hartlepool here thinks otherwise like....

Offline OrgasmDonor

• Berm Worm
  • I got the sauce for beef butterflies
  • Rated:
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2005, 09:33 AM »
ive been and still am poorly broken dude, but will be there sat for def, just to see how things are healin, did you like my corsa then? :D

Eddy

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2005, 05:17 PM »
Contractors came back to finish the job on weds, cue the heavens to open

This the the 3rd straight, the brumy contractor fella drove the dumper over the quad, keith went ape shit

Attempting to whack anything seems equally pointless

Here's the proof I do actually do work when I go up there

Trying to sort the profile out on the tripple

Re profiled step up looks class now

After messing the surface up he decided to dig the burm up

Tis starting to look well yellow from the bottom now

Sub going onto the 3rd burm

Surface going onto the 4th straight

Conditions on course were good to firm....

The re-profiled tripple, am well proud of the shape this is now

So thats about it
I will put this in as simple terms as I can, if it doesnt stop raining then the track will not get whacked.  Its too wet to do anything with at the moment.  We need one dry day to get the roller over it all and let it settle, am hopefull this day will come but if it doesnt stop raining I really dunno what will happen.  This place seems to go from bad to worse to worse than worse

One dejected and soaking Eddy

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hartlepool Track

gfxgfx
gfx gfx