gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 23, 2024, 09:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  EPIC Riders 9th June
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: EPIC Riders 9th June  (Read 3196 times)

Offline dordymush

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Re: EPIC Riders 9th June
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2007, 11:05 PM »
i got a clamp for you phil.
but not a post im afraid.
i'l bring it with me.
dave the bmxing gypo

2020mad

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2007, 12:26 AM »
still trying to set my front evolver up, :-\  tyres seem soft again, hope i dont have to change both tubes in morning.

MCSMagnum

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2007, 01:02 AM »
so who is taking pictures?  Sunil I hope, or someone, anyone.  I can't wait to see the action.

I was planning on bringing a camera or two..... gives me a perfect excuse not to ride too much.... only a couple of weeks back into riding 20"ers and it's becoming very obvious just how much of it I've lost, and I didn't have too much of it in the first place..... that said, riding with people who are further along the same road has always been how I've moved on myself... so really looking forward to it.....

The diablo has had a little facelift for the occasion..... some strategic raw metal and currently rocking a dirt jumping look, as that what it was built for and what I always enjoyed most myself... perfect for a skatepark!!!!!

See you all tomorrow, Mike

Haley

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2007, 09:25 AM »
I'm bringing my camera too. Looks like there will plenty of pics on the site tomorrow.   :daumenhoch:  BTW if anyone has a set of white skyway brakeblocks spare could you bring them please. These Dia Compe ones are rubbish!  :P  I'll bring my wallet. Looking forward to meeting some fellow BMXers. All my family and mates think I'm having a mid life crisis.  :crazy2:

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2007, 09:01 PM »
All my family and mates think I'm having a mid life crisis.  :crazy2:

sounds somewhat familiar.   have  a great night. Wish i was there.
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

2020mad

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 01:24 AM »
Yep, top night cheers trev and pickle.    great curry after as well all took our bikes inside curry house.  :daumenhoch:

Haley

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 08:57 AM »
Great night lads!  :daumenhoch: Was pooing myself at first but soon got into it. Thanks to you all for making me feel so welcome. Cheers!  :daumenhoch:

Offline Stace

• 540 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 09:38 AM »
Fekin Gutted.  Glad you had a goodun !!

Whens the next one?  :'(

Where's the pix ?!!?

Offline Gashead

• Team Owner
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Up the Gas
  • Rated:
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 10:45 AM »
Top night lads - I got an inch off the ground  :LolLolLolLol: so I loved it  :daumenhoch:

and I managed to come back with one less bike  :uglystupid2:

Top night fella's, good to see some new and old faces  ;)

Nick

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 11:18 AM »
A great night, big ups to Alex for the lever and the awesome riding (gap jumping all over the place!) and how rad was Billy?  Fecking Rad that's how  :daumenhoch:  Paul M was ripping too and Billy was giving him some serious competition over the jump box with totally clicked turn downs and table tops, plus he was ripping 360's over the volcano and bar spins all over the place too :D.

Also big, big thanks to TwobobRob, what a gent he spent time with me to show me how to manual, after a couple of attempts I was getting there  :daumenhoch:  Also thanks to the Fuzzster for convincing me to ride the pool, great fun and what a way to get out of the pool eh?  :LolLolLolLol:

Pete was on good form, think he must have set a record for sweating  :LolLolLolLol:

Big, big ups to Trev and Rob for taking the time to organise it, count me for the next one  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2007, 10:24 AM »
Top night lads - I got an inch off the ground  :LolLolLolLol: so I loved it  :daumenhoch:

and I managed to come back with one less bike  :uglystupid2:

Top night fella's, good to see some new and old faces  ;)

Nick

More like a foot mate!!  and on that DP that was no mean feet!!!   i couldn't even ride it (lovely bike though)  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  EPIC Riders 9th June

gfxgfx
gfx gfx