gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:09 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kashimax
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kashimax  (Read 2658 times)

dialledbikes

Re: Kashimax
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 03:17 PM »
Flights or Profiles are always nicer to look at than a 1pc.

Everybody I knew/rode with wanted Flights as a kid, but none of us got em cos they were too expensive.  Didn't buy my first set until 1996.

It's a shame that the new school Flights just don't have the same kudos/prestige as the old school ones.

Offline DIRTBIKER250F

• Site Supporter
  • 540 Air
  • Home sweet home
  • Rated:
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 04:14 PM »
There aint an issue to me, one or the other  :buck2:

Both turn a chain that turns a wheel  :daumenhoch: I have never thought a bike looks better or worse with either

S1

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 02:19 PM »
There aint an issue to me, one or the other  :buck2:

Both turn a chain that turns a wheel  :daumenhoch: I have never thought a bike looks better or worse with either

Exactly, I would never mark a bike down cos it didnt have flights on. When I was a kid my parents were quite wealthy but they refused to buy me any BMX bits as to them it was just a fad or craze. I had to save up to buy stuff, I had decent bikes n bits but could never justify buying a set of flights, I ended up with decent 1pc cranks like the triangular ones, cant remember the make! Out of all the people I rode with only one had a set of flights, but his 'rents had split so they spoiled him !

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Kashimax

gfxgfx
gfx gfx