gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 05:52 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Blue Skyway Tuff 2-Price check please!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Blue Skyway Tuff 2-Price check please!  (Read 648 times)

defjam

Blue Skyway Tuff 2-Price check please!
« on: June 04, 2007, 01:26 PM »
Hi All,

I have a set of Blue Skyway Tuff 2 wheels that I need to price up to sell.

This is the description of the wheels and a picture supplied at the time by the seller. The picture makes the wheels look patchy, I can take more if needed.  I paid £150.00 plus postage and I would like to check if they have gone up/gone down in value since then.The hubs are very clean,they look like new!

"Hi Defjam, i have a nice pair of genuine early eighties blue tuffs, the rear is metal hubbed and the front is alloy, they are a true pair from 1983 ish, there are no nasty cracks whatsoever and they both spin nice and true:The rear wheel has a rare cassette hub (forgot to mention that) and the 16T freewheel is still attatched. You can get various tooth freewheels for the cassette hub should you wish but the one on there is fine" 

I want to sell these for a profit if I can, not a loss!!

Cheers in advance,
Rich :daumenhoch:

Offline pickle

• Site Supporter
  • My life is Radbmx
  • Rated:
Re: Blue Skyway Tuff 2-Price check please!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 01:31 PM »
Sorry mate i haven't a clue on price.....but i know that they are a rare colour to get hold of in good nick!  I'm sure you should break even at least.

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 02:37 PM »
Blue are rare , and they look good so i guess you could get 150 + for them no probs , 250 have been paid for NOS blue tuffs with the serials untouched so thats an idea on value

Rich

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 02:58 PM »
Rich is right, you should see your £150 back on those...but I'd suggest you ebay them to maximise what you sell them for as you'll put them to an open market then. Unless a deal could be done with a fellow radster first!

defjam

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 03:23 PM »
Cheers Chaps,

I'll post a link in For Sale to see if there is any interest on here first then.

Rich :daumenhoch:

othomas2

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 07:33 PM »
pm parrishpaws... he was after some a few months back.  ;)

Owen

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 07:39 PM »

i thought i had brought em?

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Blue Skyway Tuff 2-Price check please!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx