gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 12:45 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro-lite racing bike stickers and parts needed for resto (1980's)
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Pro-lite racing bike stickers and parts needed for resto (1980's)  (Read 1336 times)

Olliecw

Hello all
I've just won a Pro-lite racing bmx off the bay :smitten: I love um as i had one of these after my gen 1 in the 80's and only paid a fiver for it back then ::) I'm in need of the black pad set,plastic clear chain cover,Araya rim stickers and the frame sticker set....Please can anyone on here help me source these parts down??  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Any help would be GREAT
Ollie

The bike i'm restoring is the one in the bottom picture..for reference :daumenhoch:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 12:12 AM by Olliecw »

daz bmx it!

Send me a pm ;) I have what you need :daumenhoch:

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Hello all
I've just won a Pro-lite racing bmx off the bay :smitten: I love um as i had one of these after my gen 1 in the 80's and only paid a fiver for it back then ::) I'm in need of the black pad set,plastic clear chain cover,Araya rim stickers and the frame sticker set....Please can anyone on here help me source these parts down??  :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Any help would be GREAT
Ollie

The bike i'm restoring is the one in the bottom picture..for reference :daumenhoch:

YOU TOTAL TWONK IT WAS YOU THAT OUT BID ME >:( >:(
 ;D ;D ;D
I've been after one of these for ages and thought id got it :'( :'( :'(
i have the decal set and the pad set just need the bike ::) ::)
good luck with it bud. if you decide to move it on give me first shout :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:

Olliecw

Hello all
Any help would be GREAT
Ollie

YOU TOTAL TWONK IT WAS YOU THAT OUT BID ME >:( >:(
 ;D ;D ;D
I've been after one of these for ages and thought id got it :'( :'( :'(
i have the decal set and the pad set just need the bike ::) ::)
good luck with it bud. if you decide to move it on give me first shout :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Ooops :10_2_12:
If you wanted the show pony that bad you should have dug deeper ;D £90 wasn't gonna win that beauty :4_17_5: and join the club...i've been lookin for one for a long long time too 8)
Sorry mate  ;)
When i come to part with it you'll be first on me list but there's a catch ...

You'll have to sell me ya stickers and pad set  :P :P :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Ollie

Offline dwain dibbly

• 900 Air
  • Rated:

[/quote]Ooops :10_2_12:
If you wanted the show pony that bad you should have dug deeper ;D £90 wasn't gonna win that beauty :4_17_5: and join the club...i've been lookin for one for a long long time too 8)
Sorry mate  ;)
When i come to part with it you'll be first on me list but there's a catch ...
You'll have to sell me ya stickers and pad set  :P :P :daumenhoch: :daumenhoch:
Ollie
[/quote]
Good luck with it bud hope you bring it
back to life, id love to see it done.
 it took me years just to get the pads and decals :(
sorry im holding on to them :)

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Pro-lite racing bike stickers and parts needed for resto (1980's)

gfxgfx
gfx gfx