gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 03:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Just bought these £40 posted from us e bay i need to swap spindles to 9/16 anyon
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just bought these £40 posted from us e bay i need to swap spindles to 9/16 anyon  (Read 880 times)

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
PM Tefore he might be able to help otherwise one option is to get a machine shop to make some up for you, my mate did this on some Shimano pedals cost about £20 for the pair  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

BMXBEN

Id rather just swap with some one who wants 1/2 inch i will try tfore cheers  :daumenhoch:

mark 2

I thought of this recently, how about a sleeve that is threaded 9/16 on outside and 1/2 on inside to convert pedals. Does it exist? Would it work? Will my idea make me millions......of yen? :LolLolLolLol:

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
I thought of this recently, how about a sleeve that is threaded 9/16 on outside and 1/2 on inside to convert pedals. Does it exist? Would it work? Will my idea make me millions......of yen? :LolLolLolLol:
Not enough metal in between :-[
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
Id rather just swap with some one who wants 1/2 inch i will try tfore cheers  :daumenhoch:

Try Tefore then as I said first, he used to have a shed load of Skyway pedals  :daumenhoch:

BMXBEN

How do i contact tefore then lads  :-\

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Rated:
How do i contact tefore then lads  :-\

Ben

If you go to your "Messages" at the top of the screen by your username then click on "new message" on the left hand side and then in the recipient's name type "Tefore" fill in the subject and the detail with what you want to say and then press send  :daumenhoch:.

regards

Marty

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Just bought these £40 posted from us e bay i need to swap spindles to 9/16 anyon

gfxgfx
gfx gfx