gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 30, 2024, 05:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Help required please....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Help required please....  (Read 795 times)

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
Help required please....
« on: May 28, 2007, 01:41 PM »
I've just been informed by my nephew who was using my Street Beat (old school project) that it has been stolen. I was letting him use it because his own bike was stolen. I should have known better really but he is family after all.

If I find them I'm gonna nail them to the wall - F**KERS!

It was stolen in the Barnsley area on Sunday evening. It's one of the later chrome Street Beats with red decals like the one here in this picture http://freenet-homepage.de/SKYWAY/SBchromeRed.jpg it has the early Haro Kneesaver bars on it, GT stem and early gyro. It also has white tuff II copy wheels on it, one piece crank and MKS Graphite pedals.

I know it's not worth much but it was a project for me which I wanted to complete so I'm a little pis*ed off at the mo!

If anyone offers you such a bike or you see one like it on ebay would you kindly PM me or email.

Many thanks.

I'm going to sulk for a little while now.

Daz.
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Re: Help required please....
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:43 PM »
Bad news dude, hope you find the little feckers  :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1: :2gunsfiring_v1:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 01:46 PM »
i'll have a word with the lads i ride with in barnsley daz.

priv

highrisedrifter

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 01:47 PM »
That sucks mate. Hopefully you've provided a pic of what it looks like (or as near as damnit) to the local Poiice too?

I hope you get it back.

HRD

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 02:05 PM »
Little do they know who they're fu*king about with.

Here's a picture of me at work!

http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/Flatcap1968/?action=view&current=TheOutsiders.jpg
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

Offline priv

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 02:12 PM »
fcuk me daz,i hope you don't carry all that kit around with you when we go riding,you'll never keep up :LolLolLolLol:

i've stuck a couple of posts onto some websites about your nephew bike hope something comes of it :daumenhoch:

priv

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 02:22 PM »
fcuk me daz,i hope you don't carry all that kit around with you when we go riding,you'll never keep up :LolLolLolLol:

i've stuck a couple of posts onto some websites about your nephew bike hope something comes of it :daumenhoch:

priv

Cheers fella.

Just rtying to lighten my mood.

Really does f*ck me off when someone takes something that's not their's and if I had have found them and given them a back hander it'd be me who'd be in the wrong - what's that all about!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  Help required please....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx