gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975630 Posts in 138927 Topics by 6348 Members - Latest Member: Dannygee June 28, 2024, 05:15 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Bournemouth National - Help Needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bournemouth National - Help Needed  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: Bournemouth National - Help Needed
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 01:28 PM »
Hope to have some live updates through the weekend

Oooooh, the ' bad ass bitch  :idiot2: chick' has got a fancy Blueberry/Blackberry/Raspberry phoney thingey!!  Message to local chavs - find her keys (which she'll lose at some point over the weekend  :D , look for the most damaged motor in the car park and it's all yours!!   ;) Probably got a Tom-Tom thingey in the glovebox too!!

Wishing Webdawg all the best in Ladies 25+.  Kiss  :idiot2: Kick some ass Nikki!!  See you Sunday.  Humps
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:31 PM by Humps00 »

QuadPaul

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Wishing Webdawg all the best in Ladies 25+.  Kiss some ass Nikki!!  See you Sunday.  Humps

Can't imagine her kissing much ass in the Ladies 25+, but will defo be kicking ass!!!! :LolLolLolLol:

Good luck Nikki and all other rider competitng this weekend.

Webdawg

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 04:51 PM »
 :LolLolLolLol: dont do kiss ass, onlykick  :knuppel2:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 05:29 PM »
Did I REALLY say that!!??  You just KICK it Nikki.. Humps

Webdawg

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 04:14 PM »
To all those that came down and helped out/came to cheer on/started yr journey only to be told it's cancelled

THANK YOU :daumenhoch:

It was a ghastly weekend for BMX, a months rainfall in 24 hours, tents and gazebo's tangled up like pipe cleaners, WET aint a big enough word to describe it.

First National to be cancelled like this since Chesterfield in 1985 me think, so u can guess how bad it was :(

Unf it looks like my dream of a number 1 this year is gone, with only 7 rounds (2 missed at Cheddar and 2 cancelled today) i'll only have 3 scores to everyone elses 5 :( :( :(

Anyway dudes, Peterborough is in about a month, why dont we all go up there, i'll race and you can all get pissed and jeer from the sidelines :LolLolLolLol:

mightymini

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 01:17 PM »
Hi Guys,

To all who've offered their help, ta v muchly.

Can you call me on my mobi when you arrive so that we can get together and run through job roles etc

My mobile is 07887 570633

We will also be setting up a BAD area for chearing during racing, look for the tango orange sign :LolLolLolLol:

I will be picking up my PM's emails all weekend if anyone has any problems.

Hope to have some live updates through the weekend

Thanx Guys, see ya there :daumenhoch:
just read this as i got to the track 4am friday. unlucky with the weather dam shame coz track was riding great friday and saturday.

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Bournemouth National - Help Needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx