gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 08:19 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bournemouth today
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bournemouth today  (Read 2381 times)

Flaz

Re: bournemouth today
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 08:25 PM »
i was working all weekend  :'(  gutted

Webdawg

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 08:44 PM »
Jon, I have to agree with you but if you'd been there yesterday you'd have seen it all in the flesh, so to speak, and in colour too!!  I know there are some pics around from BigLav as he's sent me some of James so watch on BAD for a few posts.  Not sure if he got any shots of Webdawg, on Miles's Standard that is.  Until the pics are posted you'll just have to imagine what it was like in sunny Bournemouth!!  Humps

you are a bad boy Humps.  six hail mary's  for you :LolLolLolLol:

wolfybmx

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 08:46 PM »
TRY COVERING YOUR SELF UP THEN >:D

Webdawg

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2007, 08:48 PM »
free country >:D

good plan tho to get humps to miss the lane crossing in 7& under :LolLolLolLol:

Offline Humps00

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2007, 09:08 PM »
Where's Vanessa Real when I want something to distract me??!!   :smitten: Flaz stare closely at these and use your imagination!!   :D :D Said my hail Mary's whilst I was watching  >:D  Humps

wolfybmx

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2007, 09:09 PM »
I SEE YA GLASSES WERE STEAMING UP THERE HUMPS :smitten:

oldmankev

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2007, 10:11 PM »
Alan "Ness" is with child she was watching at Cheddar.

TK The Mic

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2007, 10:19 PM »
Top day yesterday guys, the face is burning a little today. Best get some sun cream for this weekend (hoping we will need it).

Kev, Tony and Phil were ripping up the Cruiser 40-plus all afternoon, Nikkis boys were nothing short of outstanding in the youngsters, while young Humps also was doing the business, plus Alan was superb with his flag work, and for keeping me informed of what was going on.

Roll on this weekend

TK the MIc

Webdawg

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 10:38 PM »
Thanks mate, Josh was so up for it yesterday, only those dodgy triples got in the way  >:D been trying to point out to the track builders that a little bit of work on downside of the first will resolve it, we shall see when we get there.

Emmanuel has decided to retire apart from the OSSS so i've gotta get him an OS ride now :LolLolLolLol:

Can't wait for this weekend although cold and wet forecast dont sound too good :(

See ya all there

Webdawg

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 08:50 PM »
triples now removed, only asked for a bit more muck on the downside :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bournemouth today

gfxgfx
gfx gfx