gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 11:20 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  embarrasing moments....
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: embarrasing moments....  (Read 1135 times)

skids

embarrasing moments....
« on: May 16, 2007, 09:49 PM »
This just made my misses laugh.......
I was telling her about my attempt to ride again back in 1992ish.
riding a half pipe over in Weybridge some-where, I tried going for a rampstall to fakie[with a coaster brake]
I pulled too hard on the bars and landed flat bottom on my back, the c**ting bike chased me down and the seat
slapped me square in the guts.No injuries.....except the impact made me poo my shorts!
My mate Steve hade to take me home in his camper van ; PROPER STINKING.
Still.........at least he saw the funny side.

sonic-1

Re: embarrasing moments....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 09:59 PM »
ridin street with son a few weeks ago we were messin on some steps hopin up em he clears em no prob so do i first time do some banks n stuff as im old i feel bit tired  we go back to steps he clears no prob i run at em mis time hop n ram em over bars i go sat there thinkin ouch my elbo hurts n son rides up n say " yer sposed to hop up em not try to ram em flat"
i cleared em the bike didnt

skids

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 10:08 PM »
A classic "over the bars" .........priceless

sonic-1

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 10:12 PM »
mmm about £25 front wheel priceless n sore elbo  :LolLolLolLol:

theRuler

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 11:39 PM »
This just made my misses laugh.......
I was telling her about my attempt to ride again back in 1992ish.
riding a half pipe over in Weybridge some-where, I tried going for a rampstall to fakie[with a coaster brake]
I pulled too hard on the bars and landed flat bottom on my back, the c**ting bike chased me down and the seat
slapped me square in the guts.No injuries.....except the impact made me poo my shorts!
My mate Steve hade to take me home in his camper van ; PROPER STINKING.
Still.........at least he saw the funny side.

bahahahaha

Offline tricknuts

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 01:09 PM »
shat myself while attempting a fart in a nightclub...  kinda wiped up the mess in the bogs, but scored some bird and only remembered about the attemped fart once  we got home  :LolLolLolLol:

While completely hammered, I projectile puked in the front seat of a  taxi in Shanghai all the down the dashboard and glove compartment. He stops in the fast lane hard shoulder  to clean up the mess with a cloth and bottle of windex, while I get out, and fall over the crash barrier into some bushes.. unable to get back up..  oh dear

loads more. need to think about it :LolLolLolLol:
"I've never stopped riding badly....and I never will"

muttley

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 01:26 PM »
I kicked a football in Seb Coe's nuts, nothing to do with freestyle but i had me bike with me.

teamsano

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 03:08 PM »
similar to the 'shat' incident, i flipped the back at the track when i was young, landing on my tailbone. and well, you can guess the rest....

theRuler

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 05:07 PM »
I kicked a football in Seb Coe's nuts, nothing to do with freestyle but i had me bike with me.

hoohohohohohhhohahahahaa

Offline QUADROPHENIA

• Site Supporter
  • Berm Worm
  • Rated:
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 05:44 PM »
shat myself while attempting a fart in a nightclub...  kinda wiped up the mess in the bogs, but scored some bird and only remembered about the attemped fart once  we got home  :LolLolLolLol:

While completely hammered, I projectile puked in the front seat of a  taxi in Shanghai all the down the dashboard and glove compartment. He stops in the fast lane hard shoulder  to clean up the mess with a cloth and bottle of windex, while I get out, and fall over the crash barrier into some bushes.. unable to get back up..  oh dear

loads more. need to think about it :LolLolLolLol:

lmfao

Offline Flatcap

• Flip-Whip
  • No thank you, Turkish; I'm sweet enough!
  • Rated:
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 06:32 PM »
Whilst home on leave from the army I was in my bedroom with the old headphones on, eyes closed  and shaking hands with the guvnor of love (cracking one off) When I'd done the deed and got up and took the headphones off I noticed a cup of steaming tea on my bedside table that wasn't there before I started!

I still to this day don't know who came in and put it there but needless to say I returned to barracks fairly quickly and didn't come home on leave for some time!

Nothing to do with freestyle I know but still funny.

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cnut... ME!

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Freestyle (frame stands and kickturns galore!)  |  embarrasing moments....

gfxgfx
gfx gfx