gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975762 Posts in 138935 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie October 02, 2024, 05:21 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Watch Out...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hersden Watch Out...  (Read 1832 times)

magna13

Hersden Watch Out...
« on: May 14, 2007, 04:18 PM »
Hi Guys

I've Missed Over 4 Rounds But Now I Can Be Able To Do Round 5... On Saturday It Was Raining, So I Thought I Would Put A Bike Together For Hersden, So Here It Is...

And Yep Its A Burner And I Know Theres Alot Of Burner Haters On Here But Its Not The Ride... Its The Rider

KGB Matt

Re: Hersden Watch Out...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 04:23 PM »
Nice ride

May i suggest putting a rear brake on it tho as front brake only tends to end in road rash on the face. :2funny: :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

Just kidding

Nice wheels

Matt

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 04:25 PM »
Ha ha, be good to see ya, but dont expect it easy, an that burner is going to stand out like a lighthouse....

Watch out for Mad Flaz and Madder Webdawg, both like using T bones an elbows, if you are a bit slower then watch out for BMX-796. He likes to come last and will fight for last place :daumenhoch: Oh and a couple of the guys sell DVDs while racing, you will find out whats what soon :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

magna13

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 04:26 PM »
Thanks Mate And Yep I Agree With You Mate But I Could'nt Find A Rear Cable In My Clutter, I Will Do That For Before Hersden Though

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 04:28 PM »
be great to see ya at hersden

it may be a short track but every foot is battled for  :LolLolLolLol:
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

magna13

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32 PM »
Ha ha, be good to see ya, but dont expect it easy, an that burner is going to stand out like a lighthouse....

Watch out for Mad Flaz and Madder Webdawg, both like using T bones an elbows, if you are a bit slower then watch out for BMX-796. He likes to come last and will fight for last place :daumenhoch: Oh and a couple of the guys sell DVDs while racing, you will find out whats what soon :daumenhoch:
thanks ratty and i dont expect to be winning lol im not that good and i'll be interested in those dvd's any old school ones

magna13

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 04:32 PM »
be great to see ya at hersden

it may be a short track but every foot is battled for  :LolLolLolLol:
:LolLolLolLol:

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 05:16 PM »
Mate, that ain't no laughing matter.  :LolLolLolLol:

Flaz

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 05:59 PM »
if you are a bit slower then watch out for BMX-796.
   :2funny:

FFS tony I just spat me dinner out all over me pc  as i read that   :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 06:18 PM »

zed4130

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 06:20 PM »
hey ratty ill be using t bones at mk  :daumenhoch:

magna13

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 06:29 PM »
nice

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 06:42 PM »
Paul, you will do well on that in mid school mate. If you wanna ride one of mine in OS just shout :daumenhoch:

Flaz it would be funny if it wernt true >:D :2funny:

nishiki14

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 09:22 PM »
WOW! Never thought id see a "Burner" and the words "Fast and Furious" in the same picture :LolLolLolLol:
Only kidding fella, good to have you aboard mate, by the way did you want the Z's? and could you bring your other lid with you so I can have a look please fella? :daumenhoch:
Oh and by the way...........................................dont EVER tell anyone I said this but...........Nice ride dude :coolsmiley:
Any street cred I had has just got flushed down the bog :2funny:

magna13

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 07:50 AM »
 :LolLolLolLol: :daumenhoch:

KGB Matt

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 08:24 AM »
WOW! Never thought id see a "Burner" and the words "Fast and Furious" in the same picture :LolLolLolLol:
Only kidding fella, good to have you aboard mate, by the way did you want the Z's? and could you bring your other lid with you so I can have a look please fella? :daumenhoch:
Oh and by the way...........................................dont EVER tell anyone I said this but...........Nice ride dude :coolsmiley:
Any street cred I had has just got flushed down the bog :2funny:

YOU had street cred ....When. >:D :2funny: :2funny: :LolLolLolLol:

magna13

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 03:40 PM »

spillers#1

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 04:03 PM »
ooh nishiki i race a burner frame and forks you know :angrysoapbox:just wait until my hands better and i'll show you how :4_17_5: schofield won a world championship

magna13

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 04:48 PM »
yes a burner fan!!

spillers#1

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 06:06 PM »
Not a fan of them shit £89.99p burners though ;)with the handlebars pointing to far forward and steel rims and frame etc :2funny:

hooga1975

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 06:18 PM »
ooh nishiki i race a burner frame and forks you know :angrysoapbox:just wait until my hands better and i'll show you how :4_17_5: schofield won a world championship

When are you going to be back racing?

spillers#1

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 06:38 PM »
I had the cast off today and my wrist is sore :-\i'm having the wire removed tomorrow at 11:30 and then at some point some physio so shouldn't be to long now :Dstarted off 5th from the 1st round and now i've dropped to 19th how gutted :'(

magna13

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 06:47 PM »
Not a fan of them shit £89.99p burners though ;)with the handlebars pointing to far forward and steel rims and frame etc :2funny:
:knuppel2: :knuppel2:, i'll see you on the track

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 11:29 PM »
I had the cast off today and my wrist is sore :-\i'm having the wire removed tomorrow at 11:30 and then at some point some physio so shouldn't be to long now :Dstarted off 5th from the 1st round and now i've dropped to 19th how gutted :'(

Be good to have you back mate :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Hersden Watch Out...

gfxgfx
gfx gfx