gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:22 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  So come on then, who's the greatest BMX race rider of all time ????
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: So come on then, who's the greatest BMX race rider of all time ????  (Read 2049 times)

Flying_fox

From the UK, Holmes, Staff, DC and Geth from the Boys. SJN for the o/s girls, but Shinny Reade is a step above every one else now and she's only about 18 so you can't call her a legend yet or can you??

Pond side, Stu Thompson and Greg Hill from the os, but Kyle Bennit, Bubba Harris and Mike Day are gonna big for years to come.

Some serious tallent has come from Europe over the years but Leveque a legend for sure.

If I had to chose one................... Stu Thompson, just because.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
Of the Americans, Stompin' Stu Thomsen, Tinker Juarez (the original King of Skateparks) and Eddy King have got to be right up there.  From the UK, deffo Andy Ruffell, Geth Shooter and DH.com  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
me
I want to touch ORB

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  So come on then, who's the greatest BMX race rider of all time ????

gfxgfx
gfx gfx