gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 19, 2024, 09:16 AM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  robinson pro colours
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: robinson pro colours  (Read 736 times)

oldgit1

robinson pro colours
« on: May 11, 2007, 07:21 PM »
sent wrong post before was supposed to ask if anyone knows wat colours they came in.thanks : :uglystupid2:

Offline Jt

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: robinson pro colours
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 10:48 AM »
are you on about your 84 expert as in the other post?

if you are, they were all chrome ...just like mine thats getting built tomorrow...

with tange forks no less...cos you lot of hording tosspots wont give up a set of undrilled originals for me....

name your price if you have some!!!!!( within reason, as all i'll do if your cheeky is get your address and turn up with some barb wire and a blowtorch :knuppel2:)

oldgit1

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 12:44 PM »
Looks like im gona have to break from tradititon and get mine powdercoated as the chrome is way past its best and getting it rechromed is just to expensive so i was thinking of getting it done in white or red with blue anodised components.Know it wont be truly as it was bitd but its the best thing i can think of.Oh and about the forks sorry i couldnt let them go but the complete bike will be 4 sale when finished to fund the next resto so keep ur eyes peeled :daumenhoch:

b45t4rd

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 02:42 PM »
Have a word with Alan Woods about Robinsons, after all he imported all the early ones. Seem to remember a special edition he did, the "RSR"? I think it was red in colour.

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 05:10 PM »
Red looks good, yellow or white would also look pretty cool  :daumenhoch:

Better to crash and burn than fade away

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  robinson pro colours

gfxgfx
gfx gfx