gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 21, 2024, 01:40 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Coloredtuffs help needed
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Coloredtuffs help needed  (Read 797 times)

danb

Coloredtuffs help needed
« on: April 30, 2007, 08:20 PM »
Hi guys,
I have a bit of a problem, ordered 2pairs of white skyway wheels, white brake pads and some white EZ handlebars from coloredtuffs.com 6 weeks ago.
No news at all regarding these items being posted and I'm not getting any replies to my emails. I've sent about 5 now.
I've called too and it just goes to answerphone all the time.
Anyone here know Ed Ferri? and could request he let's me know what's going on........
All I want is an update if the wheels have shipped. Seems a long time to wait for some wheels. One of the guys on the Burner forum had to wait 4 months for a pair of wheels!!

:-[ :tickedoff:

Offline oberonspacefruit

• BMX Legend
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: Coloredtuffs help needed
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 08:22 PM »
have you taken account for the time difference?

no excuse for the emails though...
I want to touch ORB

danb

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 08:52 PM »
have you taken account for the time difference?

no excuse for the emails though...

I called at 14:00 and 15:00 GMT and I believe Ed is Eastern Standard Time so yep should be ok for time difference.
Just seems strange, unless somethings happened to him..... :-\

Offline Tefore

• Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 08:52 PM »
hi danb.

i recentley had to wait ages for stuff but it all arrived today. pm him on here he is a member

Paulo

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 08:54 PM »
Keep sending them emails or go onto ebay and send a pm on that. Their shop address is

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/radracingbmx/

It could be that customs have got them. It's just the luck of the draw, but they should return your emails though. Very naughty of them.

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

danb

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 09:00 PM »
Keep sending them emails or go onto ebay and send a pm on that. Their shop address is

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/radracingbmx/

It could be that customs have got them. It's just the luck of the draw, but they should return your emails though. Very naughty of them.

:knuppel2: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Thanks guys.
I'll drop an email using ebay. Will see if I get a reply and let you know

cheers
Dan

Coastvl

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 12:43 PM »
My Skyway jersey was lost in the mail recently. Ed has been following it up and has been away a bit lately too. He has replied to emails a bit late but he does usually get to replying to them.

highrisedrifter

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 01:29 PM »
I ordered two pairs of Tuffs from him and they arried last week. He's had some problems with hundreds of spoof emails that have meant he doesnt reply to emails promptly.

Ed's a good bloke and pulled through for me after I managed to get in contact with him.

I agree with the comment that the wheels could be hung up this end. When you get in contact with Ed, request the international tracking number from him, then you can contact 'parcelfarce' and find out where it is.

Cheers

HRD

Offline brass monkey!

• BMX Overlord
  • BRASS MONKEY, JUNKIE, THAT FUNKY MONKEY !
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 02:31 PM »
Dan,
basically Ed's a good guy, I think he's pretty busy, but I hope he gets back to you soon, he's got a login on here 'coloredfuffs.com' so send him a PM, he may be on holiday though ?? Spending your Tuff money !
good luck mate
Matt
MONKEYBISCUITS RIP !!

danb

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 06:12 PM »
Thanks for all your help guys.
Ed replied today to the ebay message I sent yesterday.
Items have been shipped last week so should be in the UK soon. ;D

Cheers
Dan

highrisedrifter

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 06:18 PM »
Thinking about it, I should imagine Ed has been pretty busy these last few days with the Aniversary T/A build. Announcements are due today apparently.

Glad you got a result though. Top bloke is our Mr Ferri.  :daumenhoch:

HRD

Offline boofy44

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 12:17 AM »
been waitin a while for some a,me grips meself.wouldn,t be bothered but i promised em to someone else on here.he is usually spot on with delivery so i hope he,s ok.

Haley

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 06:49 PM »
Been waiting for some redline cranks for nine weeks now, says he's having problems with redline delivering to him, but I did have two sets of skyways from him and they came pretty quick. Guess he's just busy, didnt reply to my last two emails though. Sent him another today so i'll see how it goes.  ???

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  Coloredtuffs help needed

gfxgfx
gfx gfx