gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 17, 2024, 09:57 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden yesterday
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: hersden yesterday  (Read 835 times)

TK The Mic

hersden yesterday
« on: April 30, 2007, 09:36 AM »
Well done to everyone who rode yesterday! ;D ;D, we have been crying out for a day like that at Hersden for a long time now! Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Two things to mention, one , I gather one or two were a tad unhappy with a few n/s invaders yesterday......
1) Russ Parsons rode in the class becuase, basically he doesn't have anyone who comes to Hersden that rides up to his grade, like he would have at a regional or national. Although he made it to the A final, he withdrew (on his own request, fair play) himself from all results.
2) Dave Glendower was on a n/s haro, but for his final we did put him in the H final, hopefully he will be on a proper o/s bike in the future.

Hope that clears everything up.

Big shout to all riders who chipped in for the trophies, the kids really appreciated it.

Heard about Ratty and Webdawg's accident on the way home  :'( :'(, Glad to hear everyone is, or will be OK.

Our next meeting is May 13, same day as Royston but nevermind. All Old Skool riders are welcome.
If you are going to Royston, we hope to see as many of you back on SATURDAY JUNE 9TH.

TK THE MIC

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
Re: hersden yesterday
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 09:55 AM »
I should have my old school Haro RS2 up and running by then so he'll be able to use that next time up.

Offline RATTY

• Double Flip Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 10:02 AM »
proper days racing, well run, and just a great day. There will be a rematch in a months time at Heresden, personally I would be back Sunday, I cant get enough  :daumenhoch:
A long time ago, in a land far away!

Offline kdw712

• 900 Air
    • kdw712 bmx adventures in old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 10:16 AM »
TK t'was a top day huge thanks to you justin and all the people that made it happen

got some movie to post up soon and i expect meddle will have too
cheers Kev
{ wanted : "Red Haro Handle" brake lever link to my trade post }

Offline Zippy

• 900 Air
  • Rated:
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 10:25 AM »
Looking forward to seeing the points table for the Hersden summer series now.  :daumenhoch:

Got to milk it because I'm sure it won't last.  :LolLolLolLol:

nic968

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 11:00 AM »
  Again..Thanks to all those involved in organizing and running things...A great day.. :)

xtremepervert

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 12:41 PM »
I am on the lookout for an O/S bike. I borrowed Buckmore Bats last week at MK and did a lot better than I did yesterday on my own N/S. Obviously BB was racing yesterday so I couldn't use it. ::)

Flaz

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 09:17 PM »
yep like its been already said great little track, pre reg was a cracking idea, well done everyone involved   :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  hersden yesterday

gfxgfx
gfx gfx