gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 22, 2024, 04:36 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  peregrine q bars!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: peregrine q bars!  (Read 2016 times)

rakas17

peregrine q bars!
« on: April 18, 2007, 12:56 AM »
hi chaps, just got these bars back that mr harris sorted me with (ta v muchly) from my chroming mate and was wondering if anyone knows or has any pics so i can see what stickers it had and where they go?

i got these stickers randomly cos i thought it was better to put some sort of peregrine stickers on them than not at all.

ive got the black outline peregrine master one which i thought i could cut master off and i've got the blue and green logo ones as these bars are for my 1st gen hoffman condor and its blue with green stickers... 
  any suggestions to where these stickers would probably have gone on the bars will be helpfull.  cheers fellas, joe :daumenhoch:

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
Re: peregrine q bars!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 07:40 AM »
wow they came up crackin mate   :)
ive havent a pic of the decal position 
but wouldnt much matter ,"brute it "  slap it all over   ;)  anywhere you fancy

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:31 AM »
Nice! They came up real good! Who did the chrome for you and how much?!

Lazarou

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:21 AM »
They would usually come with the Peregrine logo sticker in red on the crossbar and on the side at the front (or back!) there is no 'era-correct' for mid-school! But if it helps i never saw one that wasn't red.  :daumenhoch: Personally i think you should stick them where you think looks good and use the colour that best matches your frame.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 10:26 AM by Lazarou »

rakas17

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 07:02 PM »
stodgy;     my mate graham did them, he runs a plating company and always does an A1 job. he stripped my condor frame and forks, a falcon pro frame forks and bars and chromed these bars for £50.   but i dunno how keen he is to do random bike bits cos he's pretty busy and obviously sorts me out cos i'm a mate.

laz; i've got some q2's that had red stickers but as i couldn't source any i thought it wouldn't matter and i could match the frame colours. i'll put a logo one on the crossbar but should it go on the top one or the middle one?

rarman1

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 07:19 PM »
ohh i like those

LOTS

:daumenhoch:

Offline Stodgy

• BMX Overlord
    • RADBMX Shop
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 07:28 PM »
Fair enough dude, I was just on the look out for a good chromer...  :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Technical & Reference Section  |  Tech and Restoration  |  peregrine q bars!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx