gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975755 Posts in 138933 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 24, 2024, 11:30 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  the sun is out,so i've dusted off the hoffman ep
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the sun is out,so i've dusted off the hoffman ep  (Read 1884 times)

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
the sun is out,so i've dusted off the hoffman ep
« on: March 27, 2007, 11:26 PM »

summer is here (almost) so i decided to clean off the ep and start brushing up my flatland (badly)
bought in september '99 so still counts as mid school (i hope)

darkersomeday

Re: the sun is out,so i've dusted off the hoffman ep
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 12:34 AM »
niceness,

day smith would be proud!

Lazarou

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:14 AM »
Graveyard bars?

Offline harris

• Founding Fathers
  • Hoffman's Love Child
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 07:44 AM »
cool ride  :)

theRuler

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 10:47 AM »
pics of flatland required here!

Offline Wayne Ryder

• Curb Endo
  • Rated:
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 04:44 PM »
A couple of these have been listed on eBay recently, maybe as people saw them and realised what they'd got in their garage or shed.
I think they're underrated, though probably not as desirable as a Big Daddy. Might be worth snapping one up if you have the cash & the space.
Spoke to James White at Southsea one year, he rated his. Said it was pretty much rideable straight out of the box; his personal ride was virtually unaltered, which is really unusual for a flatlander.

Offline gary4130

• Flip-Whip
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 09:09 PM »
A couple of these have been listed on eBay recently, maybe as people saw them and realised what they'd got in their garage or shed.
I think they're underrated, though probably not as desirable as a Big Daddy. Might be worth snapping one up if you have the cash & the space.
Spoke to James White at Southsea one year, he rated his. Said it was pretty much rideable straight out of the box; his personal ride was virtually unaltered, which is really unusual for a flatlander.

yeah i like it for flat,a bit short for riding (prefer my big daddy)
maybe a bit new at the mo ,that's why there underrated but i do like the look of them,not as keen on the new flatland bikes with all the bent tubes .suppose that's me stuck in my ways ,or just been an old fart

Offline Faze 3

• Site Supporter
  • Rockwalk
  • No school like the old school
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2007, 11:01 AM »
I always wanted one of these, right from the first time I saw one back in 99. For some reason back then I ended up buying a Condor, but just last week I bought one off the bay ;) Can't wait to get out there and try a framwhip :LolLolLolLol:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Mid School BMX (>87) 1989 to 2003 (<05)  |  Mid School ( Keep the faith )  |  the sun is out,so i've dusted off the hoffman ep

gfxgfx
gfx gfx