gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975758 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 27, 2024, 04:27 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FOOKING SCUM
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: FOOKING SCUM  (Read 1346 times)

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
FOOKING SCUM
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:49 PM »
As some of you may know im selling some NOS Mongoose stickers on egay at the mo. Well i got an email today from a bidder saying that somone has emaild him and told him that they are cheap coppies  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: Im FOOKING FUMING AND THE CUNNT IS GETTING REPORTED. Check my auction for my reply to this :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:.

The guy is giong to pass the details onto me. As soon as i know who it is you guys will be the first to know :knuppel2:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:37 PM by jimmyp »

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
Re: FOOKING SCUM
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:04 PM »
The last NOS set i sold where bought by bill curtin of vintage BMX. He was very happy with them and left positive feedback

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150085020495

login_user

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 09:52 PM »
As some of you may know im selling some NOS Mongoose stickers on egay at the mo. Well i got an email today from a bidder saying that somone has emaild him and told him that they are cheap coppies  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: Im FOOKING FUMING AND THE CUNNT IS GETTING REPORTED. Check my auction for my reply to this :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :knuppel2: :knuppel2:.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150109560141&rd=1&rd=1

The guy is giong to pass the details onto me. As soon as i know who it is you guys will be the first to know :knuppel2:

I told him that so i could have them myself.... :2funny:  :LolLolLolLol:

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:15 PM »

Yeah, same thing happend to you as well dude, wonder if its the same bloke  ??? ??? ??? ???

Who was that person that contacted you????????????

I told him that so i could have them myself.... :2funny:  :LolLolLolLol:
« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:38 PM by jimmyp »

login_user

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 02:18 AM »
Sh!t ! some american,i can't remember his name,i would if i heard it again.if i remember i'll let you know.  :daumenhoch:

theRuler

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2007, 09:23 PM »
lol at your ebay rant mate!

chrishil1

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 08:50 AM »
re: Cali sticker sets, I still need 2 sets, what was the deal on 2 sets mate, lost your email jimmyp

CHris

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 11:35 PM »
re: Cali sticker sets, I still need 2 sets, what was the deal on 2 sets mate, lost your email jimmyp

CHris

Pm sent m8  ;) :daumenhoch: :-\

Offline jimmyp

• Look Back
  • Rated:
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 11:36 PM »
lol at your ebay rant mate!

Thanks  >:( >:(

The guy still has'nt told me who it is yet  :tickedoff:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  BMX General  |  BMX Chat  |  FOOKING SCUM

gfxgfx