gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:53 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Come try it Day
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Come try it Day  (Read 860 times)

Moschops

Come try it Day
« on: March 26, 2007, 10:22 PM »
MK will be running a come try it day on 15th April no frills, rock up and ride but bring your kids.

There won't be any facilities on site so bring your own food and drink and ride at YOUR OWN RISK ;)

Check our website nearer the time for running times www.mkbmx.com   

digitaltransfer

Re: Come try it Day
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 10:25 PM »
Great idea is the gate going to be running not for me for the lad / lads ? no doubt Ells will want to go on his scooter or his bike ?

glad it all went well on Sunday did the player work all ok ?

See you and speak to you soon going to be there Say if anyone fancies a session ?

Moschops

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 10:30 PM »
Yeah gate will be running' I'll do some gates for the more experianced riders as well.

I'm not sure if we even used the player Hibster bought a mini disc player as well. Thanks for the loan all the same russ I'll return it to you soon.

digitaltransfer

Re: Come try it Daych
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 10:35 PM »
Yeah gate will be running' I'll do some gates for the more experianced riders as well.

I'm not sure if we even used the player Hibster bought a mini disc player as well. Thanks for the loan all the same russ I'll return it to you soon.

NP should have gone to MK rode like an ediot !! but hey thats racing and perhaps to much gym and racing over the last 3 weeks giving it a rest all week this week in preperation for the inter reg !! saying that I am riding to MK tomorrow to go to the gym  :-[

rest of the week off then apart from Saturday
 :LolLolLolLol:

Moschops

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 10:13 PM »
Time now set 11am till 3 ish. :daumenhoch:

Moschops

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 10:28 PM »
Still on 11am onwards :daumenhoch: Ive booked the sunshine :angel:

Offline MartyC

• Berm Worm
  • Radder than a Rad thing on a Rad day; maybe?
  • Rated:
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 12:39 AM »
Can't make the 15th, but will be there on 22nd - got to pick something up from a nice guy ;)

Better to crash and burn than fade away

hibster

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 01:23 PM »
Hello all Novices out there. THIS SUNDAY 15th April is Milton Keynes Bmx Racing Club's 'Come Try It Day'.      ;D

So if you're new to this wonderful sport or want to give it a try come down to our Pineham track between 11am and 3pm.

All welcome ages 5 to 65 so bring your friends and family.

OLD SKOOLERS bring your kids!
Show 'em whats good about bmx racing and why you cant stop loving it    :smitten:

Here's how to find us :arrow: 
http://www.mkbmx.com/track_directions.html

Best wishes,

Matt and all at MKBMX   

Moschops

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 10:01 PM »
Can't make the 15th, but will be there on 22nd - got to pick something up from a nice guy ;)

Ta Marty, see you on 22nd mate :daumenhoch:

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  Come try it Day

gfxgfx
gfx gfx