gfxgfx

logo

gfx gfx
gfx
975757 Posts in 138934 Topics by 6360 Members - Latest Member: TattooedYorkie September 26, 2024, 11:55 PM
gfx* Home | Portal | Forum | Merchandise | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bloody hell!!!!!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: bloody hell!!!!!!!  (Read 4249 times)

Offline Waxintaxin

• Team Owner
  • Cherry Picker
  • Rated:
Re: bloody hell!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2005, 05:07 PM »
Dont get me wrong , I have some very cool and good friends over the pond and yes they are not all arrogant ill informed monkeys , but when i read stuff that is just plain wrong , aimed at some brothers on this site , I say "shove it up ya azz yall"

But hey thats why we are here in the first place , so carry on ,as you were

Rich :)

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2005, 05:26 PM »
guys, this osbmx thread had me in bits....

its not about them and us at all, and neil, no one is graeme hating, i just think theres just a few fellas who dont get on in general. although saying that some of them prob havent met each other, because in general everyone ive met from be it vbmx, osbmx or radbmx have been cool.

i personally get on well enough with graeme, hence the reason i asked him to have some input into the show and shine in b/mouth, and all was cool. then the following week he went a bit joey on here and got himself banned, but i would like to see him and steve (radhab) sort out there differences.
at the end of the day radbmx, vbmx, and os are all about us guys getting on and riding bmx, there will always be threads bashing somone or other, its human nature, folk fall out.

still its all a laugh eh.......muhahahahahaha

Dave
haro, how do you do

subwax

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2005, 01:19 AM »
I would like to add that I took no part in that OS-BMX thread - there are some that think I did, and I can assure you, if I did, I would tell you.

I am not defending Graeme - he can do that by himself. I have had a run-ins with him as well, so I am not biased at all.  There are a few guys on here who see me running back to Graeme, reporting on whats happening. Think that if you will, but its not true.

I have been accused of taking this all too seriously, so I have decided to say "who gives a fook"??? Not me!

Offline Rombloke

• Team Owner
  • My life is Radbmx
  • do one
  • Rated:
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2005, 06:41 PM »
me too!!!!

lmao

Dave
haro, how do you do

Frosty

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2005, 10:29 PM »
I saw it and it just ain't worth getting into a slanging match especially as it was in the trashing forum anyway!!

Neil good to see your back here anyway!

I want to see the Carerra II still!

Regards

Paul

subwax

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2005, 10:33 PM »
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the kind words.

Its weeks away, now, is tht PL20. I've got everything I need for it now, except the orignal padset  :(

Frosty

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2005, 10:41 PM »
yup,

I'm still collecting bits. Need a fluted redline post, pads of course and the downtube decal - just got to get back to Kaye?? for this, but $75 is a lot for 1 sticker!!

Got a couple of pairs of black Ukai's on the way after not having seen any for ages - then they appear like buses! Not NOS mind.

Regards

Paul

subwax

« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2005, 10:51 PM »
I have got a downtube decal on its way - I'll let you know when it arrives.

I am looking for a est of Ukai black shineside speedline rims. Have you got any spare?

Cheers

Neil

Frosty

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2005, 11:40 PM »
Neil,

I'll let you know as and when they all arrive.

paul

RADBMX.CO.UK  |  Old School BMX 1980 - 1988  |  Old School Race (riders ready, pedals ready... GO!!)  |  bloody hell!!!!!!!

gfxgfx
gfx gfx